• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steve Smith laid out Michael Irvin

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Irvin still on NFLN? Everybody there who was accused of something during the 'me too' movement has been fired......yet this piece of shit is still around? That's on top of other accusations. It surely isn't because his football analysis is deeply insightful - the turd only talks about himself, receivers and the Cowboys.

Steve Smith? His football offers are on par with Irvin...and he's a punk on top of it. Hopefully soon, his tough-guy act triggers someone into kicking his ass good enough for a hospital stay. They're two of the more unwatchable, look-at-me assholes on that network.

man, you act like Irvin repeatedly beat your....oh.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irvin is constantly on something, probably alcoholic. Disregard everything he says.
ever notice his eyes every broadcast?

theyre red. always red and shiny.

i honestly think hes high. a lot.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
carried them to 3 superbowls?

Irvin didn't carry any team, the offensive line, RB, the TE, the QB carried the talent, their better team talent. If Irvin wasn't on that Cowboy team, he would be a strung out cokehead not in the Hall of Fame.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd put my money on Smith in a fight, one tough bastard. He would one arm defenders right into the ground. Hell throw in Deion Sanders to make it a fair fight

Word, my 13 and 11 year old girls with their yellow belts would curb stomp Michael Irvin

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they're both idiots.

i love how the gal awkwardly tried to end the segment.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word, my 13 and 11 year old girls with their yellow belts would curb stomp Michael Irvin

Girls can't keep from peeing on their belts and you think they can take someone with crack-strength?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only receiver or TE that Smith would have 0 shot with is Owens and Shannon Sharpe otherwise boy could hold his own. Not sure how Gronk would do in a fight , but he is too lean on the TB12 diet. Calais Campbell looked skinny as a fuck too on Sunday

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Irvin still on NFLN? Everybody there who was accused of something during the 'me too' movement has been fired......yet this piece of shit is still around? That's on top of other accusations. It surely isn't because his football analysis is deeply insightful - the turd only talks about himself, receivers and the Cowboys.

Steve Smith? His football offers are on par with Irvin...and he's a punk on top of it. Hopefully soon, his tough-guy act triggers someone into kicking his ass good enough for a hospital stay. They're two of the more unwatchable, look-at-me assholes on that network.

Indeed, they both came off looking like idiots here.

Nobody gives a damn about their macho bull shit. It's like listening to two guys fight over who pulled more ass or scored more touchdowns in high school. It's over.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed, they both came off looking like idiots here.

Nobody gives a damn about their macho bull shit. It's like listening to two guys fight over who pulled more ass or scored more touchdowns in high school. It's over.

Actually, I believe you're wrong there. I am positive there are a lot of people that eat up that hip-hop, tough guy 'thug' mentality. It's a huge part of todays culture and society, and it's fucking pathetic IMO.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irvin didn't carry any team, the offensive line, RB, the TE, the QB carried the talent, their better team talent. If Irvin wasn't on that Cowboy team, he would be a strung out cokehead not in the Hall of Fame.
some opinions stated should stay on the porch. You haven't a clue what Irvin brought to those teams. Yes he fucked up and partied his ass off but there was never a more business like, prepared player on those teams when it was team time. Nevermind most every player from those teams would tell you that. You got opinions in this thread about what Irvin was and you've yet to get it right with regards to when he played between the white fat lines...pun intended, lol.

He like every leader on those teams were about team and winning. Quote stats but make no mistake, Smith couldn't hold Irvin's jock with regards to the team roles of leader, team first, effort and winning a shit load of games and a pretty fair run at championships. Niner fan opinions are always understandable but perhaps it's a west coast mentality in general when the topic are those early 90's

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't you guys heard any of Irvin's interviews? Smith would kill him, Irvin is a giant ass pussy, any time he would start about an altercation he had to call his buddies to go grab their guns.

Because he is smart enough to have fall guys in his posse.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I believe you're wrong there. I am positive there are a lot of people that eat up that hip-hop, tough guy 'thug' mentality. It's a huge part of todays culture and society, and it's fucking pathetic IMO.

the NBA does it on their broadcasts too and the NBA is owning the younger generation right now so you may be right ....

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the NBA does it on their broadcasts too and the NBA is owning the younger generation right now so you may be right ....

Of the four major North American sports, baskeball my least favourite...but I still enjoyed it until the mid 90's when the Allen Iversons of the league were the promoted guys. It really turned me off the league.