• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stephen A Smith: Haskins more of a runner

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A is a race baiting clown anyway. I always turn off ESPN radio at 1 when he comes on.

Now Stugotz I like. Yeah libitard is a jackass liberal and all and they hardly talk sports but I love the way they fuck with people.

travis2x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best comment I saw on twitter.

"Hey Stephen, I heard Usain Bolt was more of a passer."

:D

Shower Fart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A is a race baiting clown anyway. I always turn off ESPN radio at 1 when he comes on.

Now Stugotz I like. Yeah libitard is a jackass liberal and all and they hardly talk sports but I love the way they fuck with people.

Well then how would you find out how many celebrities and athletes that Stephen A can call anytime he wants. You know, because he's such a star.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor (3).gif

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha...wut?
Stephen A. finds Haskins to be 'more of a runner than a thrower'

"I know that he's bigger. He can make all the requisite throws on the NFL level. He played for a big-time program at Ohio State. I just find him to be more of a runner than a thrower. I could be wrong about that but that's what I find"

Stephen A. Smith is absolutely clueless on so many sports and ESPN keeps putting him out there.

ESPN had to of shelled out big money to get the rights to the UFC fight nights and prelim bouts. You’d think they would have hired any experienced journalist in the MMA field to host and instead, it is Stephen A. Smith who, as soon as he opened his mouth, you knew he has never followed MMA in his life.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure which one is a bigger idiot.....Stephen A Smith or Skip Bayless

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure which one is a bigger idiot.....Stephen A Smith or Skip Bayless
giphy.gif

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to believe he's getting what he wanted. Everyone talking about him, regardless of the reason, is only good for his brand.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will that make you feel better about what he did to Michigan?
See, typical Oh St homer response. Why does this have anything to do with a college game already played? Yes, he buttraped Michigan. Do you feel better?

I am saying he will not be a good NFL QB, and he will certainly not be. He's throwing mechanics are atrocious, he cannot read defense, and his footwork sucks. He is Cardale Jones. How did Cardale Jones fair?

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, typical Oh St homer response. Why does this have anything to do with a college game already played? Yes, he buttraped Michigan. Do you feel better?

I am saying he will not be a good NFL QB, and he will certainly not be. He's throwing mechanics are atrocious, he cannot read defense, and his footwork sucks. He is Cardale Jones. How did Cardale Jones fair?

What don’t you like about his throwing motion and footwork if you don’t mind me asking? NFL scouts got him pegged as #1 QB overall but you see something different. Can you break it down for us?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound:

Stop it. And I'm not saying Haskins will be anything in the NFL. But to say he's just another Cardale Jones is incorrect. Here are CJ's college #'s.

23 total games / 2,322 yards / 15 TD's / 7 int's

DH's college #'s: what he did last year (14 games)- 4,832 yards / 50 TD's / 8 int's. His total career (22 games)- 5,396 yards / 54 TD's / 9 int's

And can you post a link that says Haskins can't read a D, his throwing mechanics are lousy & his footwork sucks. I haven't heard anyone other than you say that.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see a valid criticism for how he handled aggressive blitzing schemes. He's got a gun though

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See, typical angry michigan fan response. Yes, he buttraped michigan, no questions asked. Worse than any QB in the history of the rivalry.

Nothing at all to suggest he won't be a good NFL QB. His mechanics are fine, he reads defenses very well, his footwork is solid, and he's accurate. He is not Cardale Jones by any stretch other than being a black QB with a strong arm.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see a valid criticism for how he handled aggressive blitzing schemes. He's got a gun though
Not many first year starting QBs are amazing against aggressive blitzing schemes. It also didn't help with how poorly our OL played this year.