• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steelers Say Burfict Should Be Suspended For Hit

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he probably won't get suspended (he should) but he will probably get a fine...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who defends Tom Brady and the cheatriots as if they were his own kids......

At this point in my life I'm not sure if I'd rather be called accused cheater or a proven whiner? What say you?

I mean seriously Tomlin has become a huge whiner. If he's not crying about headsets or rain he's complaining about the officiating. Maybe he should use some of that energy when he's doing his competition committee work?

The Steelers used be known as the rough tough bad boys is all. Now not so much. They're starting to remind me of a soccer team.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point in my life I'm not sure if I'd rather be called accused cheater or a proven whiner? What say you?

I mean seriously Tomlin has become a huge whiner. If he's not crying about headsets or rain he's complaining about the officiating. Maybe he should use some of that energy when he's doing his competition committee work?

The Steelers used be known as the rough tough bad boys is all. Now not so much. They're starting to remind me of a soccer team.

20180917_212351.jpg
I believe you answered your own question there chief!!!!

Everyone is so sick of Tomlin.....he sucks, no way around it.
But as far as Burfict, I just think the players want to see him straighten the fuck up or go away.
He's going to cost someone their career unless the NFL does something about this idiot.
He's a great linebacker, but he's hell bent on hurting someone.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burfit is no doubt a POS and should be thrown out of the league before he seriously injures someone.

But have the Steelers become the biggest whiners in the NFL?

The Steel Curtain would be ashamed of all this whining and complaining about the officiating.

I think it's a Burfict thing more than anything else.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a Burfict thing more than anything else.
It's pretty obvious it's a Burfict thing.....so easy even a caveman could figure it out......

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already said they prolly aren’t fining him

Yeah I see Pure Steel chimed in already...yeah with all of the attention on social media from the Steelers, NY will certainly look at those hits and I don't see how he will avoid fines going after player's heads like he did....he doesn't care.

TheBurgh88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don' see much complaining about the officials. What I see is that it is directed at the league for allowing a POS to continually target players instead of suspending him and sending a message. Is it wrong to complain about the league not suspending a player when they seem SO concerned about player safety?

I seem to recall a certain fan base bitch and complain for over a year and some still complain to this date about a certain QB that received a 4 game suspension.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing elbows to the head is run of the mill? Just curious
First off, the angle of the "thrown elbow" wasnt going to cause any damage. Throwing and elbow, to cause damage, would need to be either thrown backwards, behind the player, or in a hook type manner. Bringing your arms upward, when making contact is not throwing an elbow.

Secondly, burfict is a dirty qunt, everyone knows that, but this was nothing out of the ordinary for any linebacker or safety. You are watching this through the "i hate burfict lens" and its shows.

Lastly, his own player got the worst of the hit. quit crying like a bitch cuz burfict assisted on a tackle

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, the angle of the "thrown elbow" wasnt going to cause any damage. Throwing and elbow, to cause damage, would need to be either thrown backwards, behind the player, or in a hook type manner. Bringing your arms upward, when making contact is not throwing an elbow.

Secondly, burfict is a dirty qunt, everyone knows that, but this was nothing out of the ordinary for any linebacker or safety. You are watching this through the "i hate burfict lens" and its shows.

Lastly, his own player got the worst of the hit. quit crying like a bitch cuz burfict assisted on a tackle
Yes Pete I’ve cried so much.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do. Every game. Even in victory with the ref favoritism. It's becoming boring and tiresome.
Butthurt I see . If ur still complaining about the pick. I suggest you educate urself on the rule . Since I’m sure you already know that it’s legal within x amount of yards from the LOS

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butthurt I see . If ur still complaining about the pick. I suggest you educate urself on the rule . Since I’m sure you already know that it’s legal within x amount of yards from the LOS

Lol I never complained about the pick. Anyone with a brain would know they're not going to give Cincinnati a call against Pittsburgh.

It's Cincinnati and it's Pittsburgh. Steelers good, Bengals suck. That's the narrative and gotta maintain it as long as possible; milking it dry. That's why I never even brought it up.

But I'm annoyed it's always something in these games.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I never complained about the pick. Anyone with a brain would know they're not going to give Cincinnati a call against Pittsburgh.

It's Cincinnati and it's Pittsburgh. Steelers good, Bengals suck. That's the narrative and gotta maintain it as long as possible; milking it dry. That's why I never even brought it up.

But I'm annoyed it's always something in these games.
:suds:It is always somethinf