• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Steelers at saints

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to laugh at Steeler fans complaining about the referees.

I watched Haden play CB in Cleveland for years. He was called for PI on plays much less obvious than that one - - - usually against the Steelers.

I hope the Steelers lose every game from now til eternity on the worst call in the history of calls, but that was not one of them.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to laugh at Steeler fans complaining about the referees.

I watched Haden play CB in Cleveland for years. He was called for PI on plays much less obvious than that one - - - usually against the Steelers.

I hope the Steelers lose every game from now til eternity on the worst call in the history of calls, but that was not one of them.
whose complaining? there were what 4 steelers fans in this thread. We made some comments immediately, then all said it happened move on, lots of game left. RE: Do i think it was a bad call, yes. I would say that if it was against us, for us, or any other team. There was no real contact, and an uncatchable ball. That being said it doesnt matter there was a whole ton of football left. One penalty does not define a game. You should put urself in position that one play doesnt make the outcome. We had the ball, we had the lead late in the 4th. We went for it on 4th down. We couldnt stop the next drive. We drove down the field, had a chance to tie, turned the ball over. The PI call did not define that game, not in the slightest bit

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am certainly not as confident as i was a month ago......

Same here. If I had to put my money on it, I don't think we make the superbowl.

Hopefully the bye week they will have leading up to the divisional round can do something to our boys.

Right now, any of the other teams in the NFC can beat them except probably the Eagles if they make it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here. If I had to put my money on it, I don't think we make the superbowl.

Hopefully the bye week they will have leading up to the divisional round can do something to our boys.

Right now, any of the other teams in the NFC can beat them except probably the Eagles if they make it.
I think u do. Top offense and legit d with homefied. Yes plz.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Our offense isn't playing good. Even yesterday they were not that good.

If the offense get back to playing how they were before that Dallas game then I'm with you but these last 4 weeks been scaring me.

Would have scored 7 points in the 2nd half if the Steelers didn't do that fake punt IMO....also got handed another 7 points on the poor DPI call in the 1st quarter so basically Tomlin and the refs gave them a free 14 points with poor decisions.

My dream road to the superbowl right now is Dallas/Philly and Chicago. I do not want to go the route of Seattle/Minnesota followed by the Rams. Don't think we make the superbowl if that is our road

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We'll see. LAR is a better offense than any team that's ever went to our dome in the Brees era. However, the next matchup will be defensive and it will be interesting if the notion that Talib's absence the first game was why we won is true.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowherd was even talking about this. The steelers could miss the playoffs not because of last night, but because they lost to Denver, Oakland, and blew a 16-point lead at home in primetime against the chargers.
dont forget tying the browns. and various other f' ups

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see. LAR is a better offense than any team that's ever went to our dome in the Brees era. However, the next matchup will be defensive and it will be interesting if the notion that Talib's absence the first game was why we won is true.
the rams already went into the dome this year, they lost..........

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but they almost won. I know my saints and how they can play under pressure. And as I said, some people were saying Talib hurt allowed Thomas to be more open. Thomas may get double teamed in the playoffs. And unlike then, saints are pretty banged up on the offensive line.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but they almost won. I know my saints and how they can play under pressure. And as I said, some people were saying Talib hurt allowed Thomas to be more open. Thomas may get double teamed in the playoffs. And unlike then, saints are pretty banged up on the offensive line.
everyones banged up. TBH the team i think id fear the most is the bears

TheBurgh88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The refs didn't call the fake punt.

Steelers defense did a tremendous job on the Saints in the 2nd half outside of the opening series. Why not show trust in your defense and punt the ball?

I couldn't see the Saints driving 80+ yards on the steelers defense.

There was 1 terrible call that went against the steelers. Everything else was your typical game.

Steelers had the lead and the ball late in the 4th. Blaming the refs is lame

Yep. Blaming the refs is lame. Where have I heard that before?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't quote me until 5 minutes ago. I don't have time to argue with a troll trying to start a fight on a game thread.

I saw you making your slick comments but I didn't feel the need to respond because you never quoted me until just now
Hi