• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steeler Fans

I would like the Steelers to

• It's fine it will all work out

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Fire the whole coaching staff

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Clear the roster and go younger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean house coaches and older vets rebuild it

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Potato Salad with Bacon

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • i want to shove a Patriots jersey up a Rivals members arse

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So kinda curious as to the state of mind of you guys. Seems like a Jerry Springer show as of late out of the steel town. I mean Ravens could be on the up, and then you got the Brownies actually living up to the young talent they have stock piled, so you ready for change for your team?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So kinda curious as to the state of mind of you guys. Seems like a Jerry Springer show as of late out of the steel town. I mean Ravens could be on the up, and then you got the Brownies actually living up to the young talent they have stock piled, so you ready for change for your team?

I was really hoping this would be a thread making fun of the Steelers. Gotta say I'm a bit disappointed. Funny story. Did you know Jerry Springer bounced a check to a hooker when he was mayor of Cincinnati?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really hoping this would be a thread making fun of the Steelers. Gotta say I'm a bit disappointed. Funny story. Did you know Jerry Springer bounced a check to a hooker when he was mayor of Cincinnati?

OMG can we for once have a serious thread around here! :gaah:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, if your a Steeler Fan what would you want them to do?

if your a

I can't answer this objectively.:heh: They've been kicking the Browns around for far too long. I want them to turn into a dumpster fire.

But maybe it's just time for Tomlin & the team to part ways? And the mess w/ AB. Talented WR. They might have no choice but to trade him. The BigBen era has what, one more year maybe? Alotta questions in Pittsburgh right now that's for sure.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want them to get rid of Tomlin, I don't have faith in him anymore. Hire someone else and give him full control to hire and fire coaches and make roster decisions.

If he wants to keep any leftovers, that's fine. Otherwise, have at it.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What I want;

• Tomlin to be replaced as HC...I'm not a Tomlin hater, actually think he's a decent HC for someone that is not a great X & O coach. But he's trying to have more impact in that area, and that's not his best suit. I think he's been there too long and the players have gotten too accustomed to the same voice. It's a loose ship.
  • If I was able to replace Tomlin...I keep Antonio Brown on a short leash with the new HC.
Tomlin is not going anywhere so, with that said, what should be happening;

• Tomlin should be officially on the hotseat...playoffs with at least 1 W or you're out.
  • Trade Antonio Brown for max value
  • Use Brown/draft assets to land a legit starting CB
  • Draft a legit 3 down LB
In spite of the how bad it looks on the surface in PIT right now...they're not that far from being a playoff team in 2019.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She didn't know she was raped until the check bounced......

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
As a fan of football but not necessarily the Steelers, I think it is time for a coaching change. All of Tomlin's great qualities are well known and he has had his share of success, but it is obvious that he does not have control of the team. When you have multiple negative comments, missed practices and meetings and little to no communication between you team leaders and HC when things start going south then it is time for a change. Wit the way things have gone with Ben, AB and LB I would think the rest of the locker room is pretty much over it.
Hanging on to a coach too long just because you are the Steelers and you do not make coaching changes seems to be a bit goofy.

It's like winning be damned - it's about principle.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan of football but not necessarily the Steelers, I think it is time for a coaching change. All of Tomlin's great qualities are well known and he has had his share of success, but it is obvious that he does not have control of the team. When you have multiple negative comments, missed practices and meetings and little to no communication between you team leaders and HC when things start going south then it is time for a change. Wit the way things have gone with Ben, AB and LB I would think the rest of the locker room is pretty much over it.
Hanging on to a coach too long just because you are the Steelers and you do not make coaching changes seems to be a bit goofy.

It's like winning be damned - it's about principle.

I tend to agree with your post.

This is the other side of that debate from a few non-Steeler fans I've talked to that think Tomlin should stay.

• Never a losing season
  • Last missed the playoffs was 2013
  • Why replace a HC after a 9-6-1 record
  • Antonio Brown has made himself a problem, get rid of the problem not the HC
  • Transition to a new HC when Ben retires or if they repeat missing the playoffs next season

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay the course. Give Tomlin a lifetime contract and beg Big Ben to play till he's 45. Pay Bell and AB whatever they want and watch that team steamroll the rest of the NFL.

:dhd:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Headed for a top 5 pick.

Luckily they won't have to pay any stars any money.

And that top 5 pick will want to leave after they mistreat and underpay him too.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I remember the time when its was clearly time for the Eagles and Reid to part ways, it sucked and you felt bad for Andy cause he actually did bring the franchise back from the dead.

I think Pittsburgh needs to do the same thing now, it's time. Players are talking way to much via social media and interviews, it's time to move on and get a fresh voice in there.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
You know I remember the time when its was clearly time for the Eagles and Reid to part ways, it sucked and you felt bad for Andy cause he actually did bring the franchise back from the dead.

I think Pittsburgh needs to do the same thing now, it's time. Players are talking way to much via social media and interviews, it's time to move on and get a fresh voice in there.
Quality thoughts here

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hue Jackson is the only logic choice to be the Steelers next sideline general.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB To Pats