• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

status of the redskins 2018 and 19

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so far this is where we stand

the FO

BA is a total disaster with his failure to land a starting qb during his tenure . he needs to be let go because he and he alone is holding this team back from a personnel standpoint as the KC fiasco clearly demonstrates / he blew it in 15 , 16 17 and 18

DW i thi k he has drafted fairly well this year and finding AD is a plus . sign foster will be another coup despite the press

right now the FO is holding this team back

coaching

HC gruden "s job should be safe . injuries have decimated this team but the hiring of manusky is a mistake , i like our o/line coach our d/line coach and dbs coach

the players

, this position is a disaster . the decision to trade for CDC was the dumbest choice he has made . right now our 2 top qbs are above 32 coming off broken legs . our healthy qb roster going into OTA's are johnson and sanchez with colt .

not promising with no good options out there we have about 41 mil tied up in cap space for a guy who is in decline .
now the elephant in the room is one KC , the franchise qb we let walk . he has 23 td passes , 9 picks 3700 yds . our qbs combined have . our qbs combined have 2652 yds , 10 tds , and 9 ints combined

anyone claiming that KC playing with this team wouldnt be better is consumed with either hate , stupidity or is in denial

NOTHING about the CDC trade came to pass as being good , he wasnt "as good as or better " he didnt deliver the wins , he was along for the ride . HE WAS in decline , ranked near the bottom of every statistical category in the NFL

the fact is shark .me and the rest of the nut huggers were 1000% right while you abcer were 2000000% wrong . you bought the hype , lacked any foresight and were blinded by wanting to be right instead of looking at all the facts presented to you and ignoring them /. STY was one of the few who understood at best this was a lateral transfer and not an upgrade

NOW we have 2 holes , one at qb and another at CB (and any perosn saying fuller wouldnt have helped is again blind or a fool ) and the loss of the draft resource. a resource we could have used on a starting OG instead of trotting out SL and the street gang . or maybe we have mason rudolph at qb instead of trotting out bob crane

we let TM go he signed with the bills for a reasonable price . he has 17 tackles and 4 sacks , his replacement Mcphee( whom dean told me was better ) is sackless and has been a DNP coaches choice for 2 games . he has a whoppiing 5 tackles and 0 sacks , and the guy dean said was drafted to replace said murphy ? ryan anderson , a 2nd round bust , has 3 sacks for his worthless career and is now out 2 weeks . oh and smith will be walking next year so now we have 3 holes we didnt need to have instead of 2

o/line , spencer long is another cheap starter now with the jets . anyone want to debate he is better the SL ? how about bowanko ? well maybe dean would because besides he doesnt study film and makes outlandish statements he wouldnt ever admit it was a mistake to let him go so now we are weak at a 4th spot we need not have been had are FO judged talent better

now finding AD was good but floyd hasnt worked out . finding cooper was good but he is now lost for the year

how do we move forward ?

drafting a qb in one of the 1st 3 rounds now becomes a priority . this sucks because this position was supposed to be solved according to the ABC crowd but their collective kool aid drinking prevented them from from seeing a 34 yr old qb would be in decline and hence injury prone . instead they saw only the outlier season and bought that wins fall on the qb despite being shown that was cave man thinking

drafting an interior o/lineman is also a must early maybe even another later . we need big strong healthy guys .

drafting a difference maker is the next thing and maybe that should be first

i think you let crowder test FA , he wont cost much because of injury but if he does then by bring up quinn

i think you do the same with smith . his season wasnt what will earn him a big pay day but if it does let him walk but understand edge becomes huge in the draft

dont draft a developmental qb , that is dumb , we dont need a bob crane . we need a starter . we dont need a nate sudfeld , we need a starter

so if we draft one this year it has to be a guy who can start . in my opinion that can only be a haskins , a herbert , possibly a Lock stihum and murray are projects but for very different reasons thorson is too

and yes i did stick it to the ABC crowd on purpose just like i said i would last week in the prediction thread :D

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the ugly truth is we have no future at qb