• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Starters

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gilito - on pace for opening day.
Cease - Fixed his motion to the plate and is lighting up the cactus league with Ks.
Lopez - Got his head right at Momba academy - fixed his delivery - and has Grandal telling him how to pitch.
Keuchel - Took everyone in the organization out to dinner and picked up the tab. Trimmed his beard back two inches - won't use the pine tar in the glove until closer to opening day.
Gio - Hurt his arm signing his contract, but is supposed to be on pace for the rotation.

These guys look good to me - as I run down my spring happy road.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cease - Fixed his motion to the plate and is lighting up the cactus league with Ks.
Lopez - Got his head right at Momba academy - fixed his delivery - and has Grandal telling him how to pitch.
Keuchel - Took everyone in the organization out to dinner and picked up the tab. Trimmed his beard back two inches - won't use the pine tar in the glove until closer to opening day.
Gio - Hurt his arm signing his contract, but is supposed to be on pace for the rotation.

Dylan fanned three today, but he also gave up a leadoff homer, walked three, hit a batter, and gave up three hits in just three innings. He actually came out for the 4th, but the first batter he faced ripped a single, so Renteria mercifully took him out. Not a good day for the young man. Let's just hope it was a hiccup and that he'll rebound in his next outing.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Kopech makes his return tomorrow. Weather pending.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Legend continues. Cy Young candidacy for Lopez confirmed.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Legend continues. Cy Young candidacy for Lopez confirmed.

The White Sox will have Angels in the outfield this season. It will be magical - so magical you will begin to suspect Santa Claus does exist -and all things will be right.

Something special is going to happen this year - because they are playing an actual major league baseball game between the Yankees and the White Sox on the Iowa Field of Dreams.

Hell the White Sox are even winning spring training games - how different is that?

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The White Sox will have Angels in the outfield this season. It will be magical - so magical you will begin to suspect Santa Claus does exist -and all things will be right.

Something special is going to happen this year - because they are playing an actual major league baseball game between the Yankees and the White Sox on the Iowa Field of Dreams.

Hell the White Sox are even winning spring training games - how different is that?
what's that about santa clause?

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to Santa Claus, Indiana. Or, as I refer to it, Jay Cutler's birthplace. Holiday World is a blast.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Rey Lopez's make or break season. I have some cautious hope that he pulls through. He's always had the stuff.

Where Kopech fits in is interesting. If all of those 5 are healthy. Maybe they go with a 6 man rotation when he's able to enter? I'm assuming they have him start the season in Charlotte for team control purposes. Even though, they'll say it's because of his injury or that he "needs to work out some stuff in the minors".

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Rey Lopez's make or break season. I have some cautious hope that he pulls through. He's always had the stuff.

Where Kopech fits in is interesting. If all of those 5 are healthy. Maybe they go with a 6 man rotation when he's able to enter? I'm assuming they have him start the season in Charlotte for team control purposes. Even though, they'll say it's because of his injury or that he "needs to work out some stuff in the minors".

It was a couple weeks back, but I recall an article in which it was stated that the Sox probably will not bring Kopech up until May to gain that extra year of service, which you predicted would happen a while back.

But this aside, it was good to hear that for the one inning Kopech was out there today, he threw some heat:

Kopech hit triple digits on his first four pitches back from surgery