• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Start or Sit? Week 1!

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the comment I quoted.

Yes.

This comment implies you don’t think it is close since someone “couldn’t possibly think that Mahomes is better”.

So if you are walking that back, then cool. That is what I had issue with. Not that you think Rodgers is better.

And I 100% guarantee that if Watkins played in GB the last 2 seasons and was now in KC, he would be saying Mahomes is better. He is politicking.

Now, ask him after he retires and then you might get a legit answer.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S176 ya keep spitting out you internet couch coaches
while ya spit that out are you not one as well?

i have been reading the last few pages and unfortunately will now chime in as i tried not to

everyone has an opinion as it should be...

myself i personally think Rodgers is one of the greatest ever some of the darts he throws blows my mind...

however Mahommie is just a kid and when all is said and done he may exceed Rodgers

as for listening to NFL players well no player will ever (at least he shouldnt) shoot down his own Qb

had Watkins been asked last year no way he picks Rodgers over his own Qb

personally i think Watkins is most certainly a wait and see play as he has always been inconsistent no matter where he played
blame injuries if we will but the history dictates wait and see

cripes was it 4 years or so ago maybe 3 maybe 5 where week 1 he went off with 3 tds and 150+ if i remember correctly and went nowhere from there

as for Tlance that man's opinion is very valuable and respected around these parts.....

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Dillon or Darnell Mooney ? What ya got. .... assuming Lazard sits - or maybe that doesn't matter..
I think I go Mooney. I love Dillon, but I want to wait and see what the split is with AJ.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players are terrible at judging talent. Here's an example:

This was 4 years ago Harold and Allen was not good. FYI he had 10 TDs and 12 INTs in 2018

And yes Im sure Jalen would change his voting on this today. Haven’t heard him popping off lately either and rightfully so

But it was a good try

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“NFL players can’t judge talent they just play football” :L

Lmao like these guys don’t know who’s really good and who’s not while lining up on the other side against them

@HaroldSeattle it was a much better example than Scottie Pippen at least

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“NFL players can’t judge talent they just play football” :L

Lmao like these guys don’t know who’s really good and who’s not while lining up on the other side against them

@HaroldSeattle it was a much better example than Scottie Pippen at least
It’s true, players are basically fans who don’t see games other then the one they are in and usual vote based on name value.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s true, players are basically fans who don’t see games other then the one they are in and usual vote based on name value.

Except they usually have biases that come even more into play.

Give me a consolidated ranking from a group of football savvy fans anyway over a random group of players.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hilarious. Players are fans. Fans are actually the players and know much much more

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just say that starting Cam Akers and Allen Robinson last night was not optimal. Akers is likely never to see the lineup again this season after what I witnessed last night. He looks absolutely cooked. No burst, no power, no heart as a runner.
Yeah, that was disappointing.

Dude's 23.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Sammy Watkins and trying to put this thread back on the road it was supposed to go on...

PPR - I have to start one of these chumps...

Garrett Wilson vs Bal
Watkins @ MIN
Randall Cobb @ MIN

Has to be one of the Packers, but I threw Wilson in just in case. Which one gets the targets? I was thinking Cobb, but people are high on Watkins this week.
I think Wilson has the highest ceiling and lowest floor, so depends how your matchup looks. Cobb has the highest floor - almost guaranteed four catches and 50 yards.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I should listen to the internet couch coaches that have never taken a NFL snap.

Brilliant man. We are not talking about players who moved on and are GMs. We are talking about current players than line up on the other side
Even more slighted. Everyone knows this…except you, still

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was 4 years ago Harold and Allen was not good. FYI he had 10 TDs and 12 INTs in 2018

And yes Im sure Jalen would change his voting on this today. Haven’t heard him popping off lately either and rightfully so

But it was a good try
You have an excuse for everything. You used a poor choice of words, just admit and move on. Not a big deal.

Do you think someone watching the game with knowledge but has no clear side is going to be more biased than a WR judging his own QB vs a former teammate?

Cmon man. It’s common sense.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sit rodgers ?:suds:

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports LT David Bakhtiari (knee) is not expected to play in Week 1 against the Vikings.​

Rapoport added Elgton Jenkins (pectoral/knee) is also expected to miss Week 1. It's a disastrous outcome for the Packers as Allen Lazard was listed as doubtful earlier in the week and is not expected to play. Yosh Nijman will start in place of Bakhtiari for Green Bay's opener. Nijman got eight starts at left tackle last year. Pro Football Focus charted him as allowing 20 pressures and three sacks.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have AJ Brown and Adams at WR. My 3rd guy is Amon Ra St Brown.

Should I sit him and go with Godwin? He's expected to play although listed as questionable.....

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have AJ Brown and Adams at WR. My 3rd guy is Amon Ra St Brown.

Should I sit him and go with Godwin? He's expected to play although listed as questionable.....

I have Godwin in one league and am keeping him benched for week one. Hard to trust.

Not sure if Chark ruins St Brown or not, but at least he’ll be healthy out there.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Godwin in one league and am keeping him benched for week one. Hard to trust.

Not sure if Chark ruins St Brown or not, but at least he’ll be healthy out there.
Starting Brady although I'm hesitant with that OL going up against a pretty damn good defense....

And Ryan is my backup going up against the Texans and their defense with a coach who has been out of the League for a little while.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting Brady although I'm hesitant with that OL going up against a pretty damn good defense....

And Ryan is my backup going up against the Texans and their defense with a coach who has been out of the League for a little while.

Yeah. Brady doesn’t scare me. Starting with confidence.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have an excuse for everything. You used a poor choice of words, just admit and move on. Not a big deal.

Do you think someone watching the game with knowledge but has no clear side is going to be more biased than a WR judging his own QB vs a former teammate?

Cmon man. It’s common sense.

Lol. I used his words bud. You are the lady as usual that gets offended. I also used the players in the actual NFL. But as usual the stat geeks know more.

It’s funny as hell