• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Star Wars: The Mandalorian

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the Mandalorian. This is by far the best series on television.
giphy.gif

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It needs to come back NOW!!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Casting news. Most news outlets aren't tagging it as a spoiler but I am because its a character that hasn't yet appeared in the show

Rosario Dawson has been cast to play Ahsoka Tano in season 2

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoyed the first 3 episodes but 4 was bad and watching 5 I've lost interest.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoyed the first 3 episodes but 4 was bad and watching 5 I've lost interest.

Stick with it. There's only 3 more episodes. You're suppose to be inside right now anyway so might as well watch it

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick with it. There's only 3 more episodes. You're suppose to be inside right now anyway so might as well watch it
The Mandelorian starts out with the
'I'm a Bounty Hunter in space and the package I was going after turns out to be someone special and now I'm in the middle of everyone's sights' plot. I've seen it a few times before. Firefly and Outlaw Star both come to mind.

I kinda like how its the opposite of Iron Man. Instead of focusing on the guy outside of the armor to get the audience to connect, you keep everything under the armor and use intrigue to move the plot. Like a video game would. When you're staring at a guy in armor and some CG then there really isn't any acting. Thats a hard act to keep going.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wife wanted to finish it so we did.

For TV, it's pretty good. I think they could have cut out the fifth episode and replaced it with an episode around the nurse Droid getting reprogramed.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wife wanted to finish it so we did.

For TV, it's pretty good. I think they could have cut out the fifth episode and replaced it with an episode around the nurse Droid getting reprogramed.

I'm still mildly miffed IG-11 is gone. He was a good character with some good comedic potential.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian, a behind-the-scenes series about the making of The Mandalorian:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t wait for season two. Impressive how they figured out how to humanize him when he’s kept in his armor and helmet the entire time.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIG casting news

Multiple outlets reporting that Temura Morrison, the man who played Jango Fett in the prequel movies, has been cast for season 2. They are all saying he'll be playing Boba Fett. BUT, and this is me speculating, I think there's a good chance he could actually be playing Captain Rex from The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels. We already know Ahsoka is gonna be in Season 2 and if you watched those other shows, you know the relationship between Ahsoka and Rex.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pretty cool. Not only does Mark Hamill have a secret cameo in The Mandalorian, he's also had secret cameos in every SW movie made since the prequels (Rogue One, Solo).

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait!!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

According to her, Pascal had numerous disagreements with the creative team and went to the studio behind their backs to plead his case, which allegedly resulted in the former Game of Thrones star being given his marching orders.

“While filming Season 2 Pedro Pascal really wanted to have some scenes with his helmet off,” says Randolph. “The Mandalorian creative team wouldn’t budge on this. So Pedro Pascal, from what I’ve heard from two sources now, was frustrated about this and also was pretty darn uncomfortable in the Mando suit on set. So, he became difficult.
And the final straw, even though he was difficult to be around on set, the final straw was that he went to Lucasfilm, from what I’ve heard from my sources, to try and get them to intervene on his behalf. And you combine that with Lucasfilm already trying to get involved with story aspects of Season 2, which I’ve also heard. Including focusing more on standalone episodes rather than making them more connected, which I’ve heard The Mandalorian creative team wanted to do, which was kind of happening at the end of Season 1. So, when Pedro Pascal went to Lucasfilm, the Mando team was like, ‘You know what, you should just go’. And Pedro Pascal did. And that happened halfway through filming. Now, as I said, I’ve heard the break up was pretty bad with both sides upset.”
Randolph usually has a decent track record when it comes to the inside scoop on major franchise projects, but this one seems a little far-fetched. After all, Pascal surely would have known full well when he was first in talks to join The Mandalorian that he’d be required to keep his helmet on for the majority of his scenes, something he didn’t seem to have an issue with the last time out.

If it does turn out to be true, though, and Jon Favreau is keeping it under wraps, that could explain why season 2 is set to widen the scope to focus on other characters and subplots. Also, no offense to Pedro Pascal, but it wouldn’t be too difficult to replace him on The Mandalorian given that you could essentially have anyone under the costume and then hire a soundalike to do a voice-over in post production.

If true, the guy is a dumbass.