• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order — Official Reveal Trailer

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story is forgettable, the game has no replayability, the bad guys are better characters than the boring good characters, going back to the same locations over and over gets old, it's pretty linear, the graphics are nothing to write home about, sometimes to dark, the best powers or moves don't come towards the end, but it is a fun play even if it is too hard.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story is forgettable, the game has no replayability, the bad guys are better characters than the boring good characters, going back to the same locations over and over gets old, it's pretty linear, the graphics are nothing to write home about, sometimes to dark, the best powers or moves don't come towards the end, but it is a fun play even if it is too hard.
The bad guys being better characters is a good thing in my opinion. I got this game on sale for half off and it reminds me of Uncharted where it’s an adventure full of exploration. I’m not a big Star Wars guy but I’ve been enjoying the game.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started playing this over the last week or so. I don’t like that there is no HUD map. That forces me to constantly go into the special map UI. Also, no fast travel. That makes trying to “finish” a world kinda a pain in the ass.

Outside of that, I am still interested in it. Thumbs up from me so far.