• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Squid Game

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need a reunion show or some kind of podcast finale. I would love to hear their thoughts on the box game the 9th episode. Mia continued her savagery by eliminating her closest friend, evenhough i thought it was her best move. How Phil nailed two of them was really impressive.

it was a good move, pretty safe... But it was also unnecessary... she was the first... she could have put it on a couple of people and gotten away with it...

But i guess, when you are told that this competition will last until 3 people are left, there is no need to be loyal to your NEW closest ally...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was a good move, pretty safe... But it was also unnecessary... she was the first... she could have put it on a couple of people and gotten away with it...

But i guess, when you are told that this competition will last until 3 people are left, there is no need to be loyal to your NEW closest ally...

I think it had to cross her mind that if she put it on anyone else , they would assume it was her because of what she did in the previous challenge. I actually thought it was her best play , with the second best option being the girl that she nominated in the dice game. Talk about a mind twist.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive also read that a couple cf contestants have already sued the makers of the show. Supposedly in the Red Light Green Light , they were kept on Red for sometimes over an hour. A couple of people experienced hypothermia.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok ive seen the final episode of The Challenge. Loved the show itself but the final episode wasnt that special IMO. I didnt mind the winner at all. The final game ?????? I expected a little more. Some of the show sounded and looked a little scripted at times. I didnt like what they did to get to the final game. Was it really a 33% chance or could the producer rig it just how he wanted the final to go. ??

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok ive seen the final episode of The Challenge. Loved the show itself but the final episode wasnt that special IMO. I didnt mind the winner at all. The final game ?????? I expected a little more. Some of the show sounded and looked a little scripted at times. I didnt like what they did to get to the final game. Was it really a 33% chance or could the producer rig it just how he wanted the final to go. ??

Yeah the finale was brutal.

A lot of the game was "luck or chance" but this took it to another level

The button pressing clearly could be rigged. And to have the final come down to the viewer watching fucking RPS was insane

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The button pressing clearly could be rigged. And to have the final come down to the viewer watching fucking RPS was insane

I didn't mind the button game... thought it fit well on the show... the risk averse vs the risk taker... and I am ok assuming it was not rigged...

RPS, sure.. that was BS... they could have found a better final game... or at least a more entertaining one for the viewer...

there will be a season 2 of this competition show... I hope they don't just follow the same competitions... and I hope they are more creative with the competition ideas...

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't mind the button game... thought it fit well on the show... the risk averse vs the risk taker... and I am ok assuming it was not rigged...

RPS, sure.. that was BS... they could have found a better final game... or at least a more entertaining one for the viewer...

there will be a season 2 of this competition show... I hope they don't just follow the same competitions... and I hope they are more creative with the competition ideas...
The beginning of the show was great but the tail end of just random fucking luck ruined it for me. I'm not interested in a season 2.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The beginning of the show was great but the tail end of just random fucking luck ruined it for me. I'm not interested in a season 2.

I love the psychological game play... and the ruthlessness of the game... if they can just do better with the competitions, then this show can easily be the best of all the competition shows...

If that last match was more of a baseball competition where three strikes and you are out, it would have been more fitting for the show...

But pure RPS with a pick a key aspect, was only luck... there was no risky decisions, no nothing...

Again, i had no problem with the button... sure, it would be nice for a real competition when you get SO DEEP INTO THE GAME>>> but it fit the game....

RPS and key pick, did not even fit the game IMO...

but i agree that the first part, even the second part was great.... the finale was just awful... Id even say the honeycomb game was a little boring, but i absolutely loved the picking the shape test...