• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs Leonard situation

TheBrowLives

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this is a Pistons forum but still what do you make of that? Bizarre if you ask me. He can play 3 on 3, 4 on 4, by all accounts has his full explosion, can run and cut, yet wont return to the lineup?

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I guess he's been cleared for a long time but won't return. I don't know man. I know guys want to take better care of their bodies these days.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People were saying the same thing about Rose when he refused to return. Not long after he returned he got injured again. It is possible that Kawhi senses something that the doctors can't detect. Or maybe his fear of injury is keeping him out. Even if it is fear of injury, playing scared is a good way to get injured.

Considering this is a contract year Leonard might even be costing himself a little money by staying out. I know there have been rumors about a split between him and the Spurs, but I don't think this decision is because of whatever issues they might have, if any.

It will be interesting to see if Leonard switches teams this summer.

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not a "me" guy so I can see him playing in San Antonio a long time but that team is old. I'd get out if I was him. Go to the East and have an easier time for the finals. I'd go to the Bulls or 76ers if I was him. 76ers would be ideal.