• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

spring

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beyond atrocious. Part of this is due to the dry, hitter-friendly air in AZ, which is why for the most part, teams in the desert tend to score a lot of runs in ST. Just look at our own run production, we're averaging almost 6 runs per game. Does anyone think we'll even come close to those numbers once we head north? But I still feel that our pitching blows and will continue to do so during the regular season.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t take much out of pitching stats in spring but I don’t have confidence in anyone in the rotation either

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t take much out of pitching stats in spring but I don’t have confidence in anyone in the rotation either
Or the bullpen for that matter. I do think the back end of the pen has improved from last year, but that's about it. I hope for the best, but I worry that this will be one fugly season.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so far the starting pitching is looking exactly like it did in spring training .... atrocious. they had the chances to pick up some decent pitching. instead they picked up santana who ranked 40th in war (-0.5) out of 44 free agent pitchers this year. hell, they'd have been better off resigning shields! did they really think starting the year with 5 question marks was a good idea?

oh yeah ... they DID acquire a used up piece of crap in nova (-0.1) :L

SELL THE FREAKING TEAM!

Last edited: