• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spring Training 2020

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game thread, discussion thread, new thread etc. for all thing Giants Spring Training

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh

Sorry to say

Wish they'd play Bart but I guess nah, don't want to start his clock? Dude is ready.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard somewhere that the average ticket price in Scottsdale was $73! That's why I go the the Fall League now.
giphy.gif

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far this spring I'm actually hopeful.

I'm fairly well impressed with several of our rookies/prospects and a one or two of our FA/or traded for (I'm not on top of all comings and goings as some of you guys) add ons.

I gotta think that we can't keep Bart or Bishop down on the farm for too much longer.

What's the story on Ruf?

Ramos has got to be up for good too, right?

I also feel it will be a make or break for D-Rod as a starter. I'd hate to give up on him too quickly but something's gotta give, give?

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun to watch last night's game (for a ST game). With Ramos and Bart coming soon, the Giants are about to add a lot of pop

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun to watch last night's game (for a ST game). With Ramos and Bart coming soon, the Giants are about to add a lot of pop

I recall some reports that people are really impressed with Canario, and baseball people are drooling over Luciano's potential.

Good times further ahead. Directly ahead is a slow motion train wreck.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recall some reports that people are really impressed with Canario, and baseball people are drooling over Luciano's potential.

Good times further ahead. Directly ahead is a slow motion train wreck.

for the 1st time in 3yrs i feel we've finally started to turn in the right direction. it'll be painful from a w/l standpoint, but we are starting to see the makings of a competitive team

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just over a week in to spring training games, with 3 weeks until the start of the regular season, and there are a few players who have yet to appear in games. Two of them are not surprising - Reyes Moronta & Aramis Garcia. They will probably not even play this year (although Garcia has a chance in the 2nd half, if his recovery goes really well). Here are the others:
  • Tony Watson - he is on record to say he thinks his should tightness will not prevent him from starting the regular season on the active roster.
  • Tyler Anderson - not surprised, as I thought I heard some rumblings that he may not be ready to go at the start of the regular season but I haven't heard any word on him yet since camp started. There was talk that he would compete for the 5th starter's spot.
  • Sam Moll - no word on him either. He was a long shot to break camp with the club but, considering this team, that long shot was still possible. Now, he needs to throw soon to even get considered.