• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla's Week 4 Top 25 Discussion Thread

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thoughts on texas tech?

Fluke game, Ole Miss showed they still can't play defense consistently enough to contend. They just don't have the horses, but I do think their DC is a good coach and obviously fake Ryan Gosling can coach up an offense. They just have to get some horses on D and a head coach who makes it a priority.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, just wanted to let yall know that some of yall is so dumb...ok? Like yall didn't know...texas is back yall, don't you see that? That's dumb, yalls so dumb...for real...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. LSU
4. Ohio State
5. Clemson
6. Stanford
7. Oklahoma
8. Auburn
9. Notre Dame
10. Washington
11. West Virginia
12. Penn State
13. Kentucky
14. Central Florida
15. Colorado
16. Duke
17. California
18. BYU
19. Wisconsin
20. Ole Miss
21. Texas Tech
22. Oklahoma State
23. Buffalo
24. Michigan
25. San Diego State
This is comically bad.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, just wanted to let yall know that some of yall is so dumb...ok? Like yall didn't know...texas is back yall, don't you see that? That's dumb, yalls so dumb...for real...

I smell fear. :dhd:

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, you guise can beat K-State, no need to fear.

Save it for next week.

I'm just saying, the only people I see saying "Texas is back" are people hoping we aren't. None of us have forgotten about Maryland/Tulsa this year, or the last decade of football we've watched. Texas fans are very suspicious of this 3 game winning steak. Many of our flaws are still very present. We just stopped stepping on our dicks non-stop for a couple games. Turnovers, penalties, personnel decisions, etc.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying, the only people I see saying "Texas is back" are people hoping we aren't. None of us have forgotten about Maryland/Tulsa this year, or the last decade of football we've watched. Texas fans are very suspicious of this 3 game winning steak. Many of our flaws are still very present. We just stopped stepping on our dicks non-stop for a couple games. Turnovers, penalties, personnel decisions, etc.
It doesn't matter to us honestly. We have to give yall gas no matter the records, performances....it doesn't matter. Back, not back, kinda back...who cares. It tickles to watch yall struggle though.

We get a good game in Dallas no matter what. If you guise suck, it's your bowl game...likewise for us. If you guise are good, its the RRSO....likewise for us.

So .....good or not, you're going to get razzed.

I'll be at the game this year. Taking my son-in-law. Let's see if he can pass the test.

You better hope yall ARE back...or your triggers are gonna get worked.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter to us honestly. We have to give yall gas no matter the records, performances....it doesn't matter. Back, not back, kinda back...who cares. It tickles to watch yall struggle though.

We get a good game in Dallas no matter what. If you guise suck, it's your bowl game...likewise for us. If you guise are good, its the RRSO....likewise for us.

So .....good or not, you're going to get razzed.

I'll be at the game this year. Taking my son-in-law. Let's see if he can pass the test.

You better hope yall ARE back...or your triggers are gonna get worked.

I don't think we have to be back to give you guys a game. I called it before the season started, I stuck with it after Maryland, and I'm still predicting we win this year now. We are due and I like our strengths matching up with your weaknesses this season. No Baker Mayfield really helps too. :D

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we have to be back to give you guys a game. I called it before the season started, I stuck with it after Maryland, and I'm still predicting we win this year now. We are due and I like our strengths matching up with your weaknesses this season. No Baker Mayfield really helps too. :D
I predict OU will be a wee bit pissed off heading into this game.

Lincoln & staff have a few axes to grind with Kissy Kissface and his merry band of Shitheels in regards to their recruiting tactics and stories they tell.

I would say good luck to you, but I wouldn't mean it.

Kyler will base his Heisman Highlight reel off of this game.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After this week, it looks like there are 4 teams that have a realistic shot at winning a NC.

Alabama, UGA, Clemson, and Ohio State.

Everyone else needs a lot of improvement for the rest of the year to break into this mix.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess but they are 3-1, with a qb thats on fire, laid it on houston too
Kid ran the exact same system in high school and enrolled at Tech last January. While a true freshman, he's had at least a spring/summer to get used to the speed of thecollege game. And his O-line, receivers, and running backs look pretty decent.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would agree its bad, as I don't know how anyone in their right mind could think Ole Miss is a top 25 team. They were up by a TD in the 4th to Kent State this weekend...

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know "common opponent" is a slippery slope, but how would you say you guys compare with Ohio State right now? To me, TCU looked about the same against both of you.