• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla Mock Draft for Bengals

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Draft Crazy did the mock draft for the Bengals, and I would like to nominate him to be our assistant GM. Pretty impressive draft at least a majority of it.

1 11 - Devin Bush, LB, Michigan
2 42 - Greg Little, OT, Mississippi
3 72 - Amani Hooker, S, Iowa
4 110 - Isaiah Johnson, CB, Houston
5 149 - Isaiah Buggs, DE, Alabama
6 183 - Justice Hill, RB, Oklahoma State
6 198 - DaMarkus Lodge, WR, Mississippi
6 210 - Karan Higdon, RB, Michigan
6 211 - Keegan Render, OG, Iowa
6 213 - Gardner Minshew QB Wash State
7 223 - (Have not got to the 7th round pick yet)

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn.... Draft week and not really a peep. The whole damn board has been Bengalized.

Lets stir it up - Who do you love, hate, and can live with for the first Bengals pick?

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a single OSU player or TE made me skeptical, but 2 DBs in the top 4 picks pulled me back.

This is a Bengal draft.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crash, when is Tubbs going to log in and give us his suggestion of who we take in the 4th or 5th round that ends up going undrafted in reality?

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a single OSU player or TE made me skeptical, but 2 DBs in the top 4 picks pulled me back.

This is a Bengal draft.

The 6th round quarterback that will never be more than a PS player for a year or two is also a Bengals specialty.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crash, when is Tubbs going to log in and give us his suggestion of who we take in the 4th or 5th round that ends up going undrafted in reality?

I have no idea. I do not know Tubbs other than my opportunity to argue with him when he was on here based on our complete differences in draft style.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn.... Draft week and not really a peep. The whole damn board has been Bengalized.

Lets stir it up - Who do you love, hate, and can live with for the first Bengals pick?

Guys I would be:

Ecstatic:
LB Devin White
TE TJ Hockenson

Very Happy:
LB Devin Bush
QB Dwayne Haskins
OT Jawaan Taylor

Happy:
(Trading Down and collecting more top 100 picks)
DT Christian Wilkens
DT Ed Oliver
OT Cody Ford
CB Greedy Williams
TE Noah Fant

Anything else is really starting to stretch the value of the #11 pick in my opinion.

Not Happy Pick: Kyler Murray

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea. I do not know Tubbs other than my opportunity to argue with him when he was on here based on our complete differences in draft style.

It Tubbs is who I think he is, he's one of those "know it all draft guys" on twitter who loves to tell people they are wrong.
Oh, I guess just how he was here.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It Tubbs is who I think he is, he's one of those "know it all draft guys" on twitter who loves to tell people they are wrong.
Oh, I guess just how he was here.

I can't believe you think twitter has no-it-alls.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I would be:

Ecstatic:
LB Devin White
TE TJ Hockenson

Very Happy:
LB Devin Bush
QB Dwayne Haskins
OT Jawaan Taylor

Happy:
(Trading Down and collecting more top 100 picks)
DT Christian Wilkens
DT Ed Oliver
OT Cody Ford
CB Greedy Williams
TE Noah Fant

Anything else is really starting to stretch the value of the #11 pick in my opinion.

Not Happy Pick: Kyler Murray

Well good job Crash. You basically just listed the 11 guys that are in every mock draft. None of them (aside from Murray) will piss you off? How are we supposed to be outraged on Thursday?

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well good job Crash. You basically just listed the 11 guys that are in every mock draft. None of them (aside from Murray) will piss you off? How are we supposed to be outraged on Thursday?

Okay, how about an outside the box thinking....

Cardinals are happy to keep Rosen, not draft Murray so they are looking to improve more by trading back with the Bengals.

Bengals Trade this years #11 pick, this years 3rd round pick, swap 4th round pick and one of our 6th round comp picks, plus next years 1st round pick. Bengals trade up to #1 and draft Nick Bosa to pair on the outside with Dunlap, Hubbard and Atkins.

Or, we decide that is too rich for our blood. We see Dewayne Haskins still sitting at #11, and we start fielding calls with teams wanting to draft Haskins. Two biggest suitors are the Redskins at #15 and the Giants with their 2nd pick at #17 (who did not go QB at #6). My guess is it will be the Giants as they need to make a little splash after trading away Beckham. We trade down with the Giants to acquire a second (2nd round) selection while swapping 3rds. Bengals then select Cody Ford or Noah Fant while gathering an additional 2nd round selection and slightly improving the drafting position of our 3rd round selection.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you ever trade up unless it's for a qb.... Though I admit that if Bosa is like his brother, he'd help transform the defense pretty quickly.

If we don't want Haskins, I think it would be smart to move down. There are tons of d-lineman in this draft.... We can still pick up talent at a position of need after moving down. And we could have more draft picks to waste on 3rd down backs.