• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sports Forum Rules ....

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I spent some time with a hot chick today, and took quite a few photos of her. She had a big rack and was scantily clad, looked great in the photos.

Just to clarify, this is a Toadman hot chick, not a Bawlsdeep “hot chick”?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rules? We dont need no stinkin rules

Gold_Hat_portrayed_by_Alfonso_Bedoya.jpg

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh-oh -
rule 1 -
does this mean
i can't play the village idiot anymore ??

After a certain time, it is not playing stupid anymore...

At least that is what every significant person that I know has told me, for some reason.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You may not know this story, but my signature actually came from HammerDown.

One of the times I was banned, when he reinstated me, he'd changed my signature to "im an asshole," and set it so that I could not change it. I think he expected it to bother me, but I fucking loved it. Totally cracked up.

A while later, I found some kind of loophole where posters could delete other posters ratings. So, if you bullshitted a post of mine, I could remove it and say, "you can't bullshit me, son!" I had some fun with that for a bit, but ended up letting Hammer know about the glitch instead of further exploiting it. He then decided to allow me to change my signature and all I did was correct the punctuation.

I like to think it bothered him that I liked the signature that he'd intended to punish me with.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#8 is gonna make for a dead forum.

True. We may need an amendment.

The amendment should read: "Don't be an asshole, unless you're an entertaining asshole

Yeah, I get that "entertaining" can be quite subjective, but mob rules apply; if more people like it than hate it, it's probably entertaining.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A while later, I found some kind of loophole where posters could delete other posters ratings. So, if you bullshitted a post of mine, I could remove it and say, "you can't bullshit me, son!" I had some fun with that for a bit, but ended up letting Hammer know about the glitch instead of further exploiting it.

FUCK! YOU'RE the one who told him?!?!

Cot dammit...I was having SO MUCH FUN with that shit. Tards were melting the fuck down because, "Hey, I KNOW I bullshitted you...this is fucking bullshit, that my bullshits are disappearing!" and then they'd cry to a mod and get banned for crying.

@moxie , be sure to thank the slinkster on your way out

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to venture forth a belief, firmly held mind you, that there are certain areas of the forum where one or more of these rules doesn't always apply.

Don't expect rule #1 to be applied on the Political Forum. Ever.

Also, always keep in mind the COVER-ALL of rule #6. That specific rule is basically a disclaimer. To demonstrate, a story..........

I used to frequent another message board where the owner had 2 rules:
1. NO RULES
2. NO FREE SPEECH

Sounds great! No rules? Fuck yeah! So every asshat that could figure out how to use a computer and could find the place were greeted with these edicts from on high and thought some Lord of the Flies shit was welcome. Yeah...they didn't last long. The NO FREE SPEECH was there waiting in the weeds.

SO:
Crying and complaining about the board will get you flamed right the hell off. Do it at your own peril. You are entitled to nothing here, not the least of which are explanations for why we do things the way we do.

There you go...another version of the NO FREE SPEECH...but it has the DRY IT UP OR I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT clause. You were singled out for something, something that you may have seen others get away with, but to point that fact out will get you no love.

So, enjoy your stay! Don't get your hopes up and pay attention to my posts...I'm the only sane and witty one here anyways.

did you take the time and think that upall on your own?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK! YOU'RE the one who told him?!?!

Cot dammit...I was having SO MUCH FUN with that shit. Tards were melting the fuck down because, "Hey, I KNOW I bullshitted you...this is fucking bullshit, that my bullshits are disappearing!" and then they'd cry to a mod and get banned for crying.

@moxie , be sure to thank the slinkster on your way out

Yeah.

Had to do something to gain favor. Up until then, I was getting banned a lot. Hammer was a douche.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may not know this story, but my signature actually came from HammerDown.

One of the times I was banned, when he reinstated me, he'd changed my signature to "im an asshole," and set it so that I could not change it. I think he expected it to bother me, but I fucking loved it. Totally cracked up.

A while later, I found some kind of loophole where posters could delete other posters ratings. So, if you bullshitted a post of mine, I could remove it and say, "you can't bullshit me, son!" I had some fun with that for a bit, but ended up letting Hammer know about the glitch instead of further exploiting it. He then decided to allow me to change my signature and all I did was correct the punctuation.

I like to think it bothered him that I liked the signature that he'd intended to punish me with.
All I know is I ain't makin' an avi bet with you. You are ruthless when you win those suckers.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

Had to do something to gain favor. Up until then, I was getting banned a lot. Hammer was a douche.

Couldn't you have just offered to cup his balls or some shit? :noidea: