• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spencer Rattler

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was the same QB at OU as he was at Bama. The scheme just covered up his weaknesses. The NFL draft will agree with me. Utah QB is another 73% completion percentage and 10.3 per attempt. Shut down the running game and he is mediocre at best in the pocket trying to make decisions.

We had this same discussion 2 years ago, and you are 100% correct. Hurts has the heart of a champion and will become a GREAT coach in the future. He just isn’t an NFL quarterback.

Do you think a team might pick him up and use him like New Orleans is using Taysom Hill?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think a team might pick him up and use him like New Orleans is using Taysom Hill?

Taysom supposedly runs a 4.4. Heard isn’t that type of guy. He is lower end athlete as a NFL RB. His best trait maybe that he is just one tough SOB

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree but I have seen (mostly girls basketball) some really "bad ass players" who played at small schools fail at the next level. Not because of their ability but psychologically they could not adjust to not being head and shoulders above the other 9 players on the floor. In football it happens to high schoolers when they get to college and college players when they get to the pros. It generally does not happen in individual sports such as track, golf, swimming (sports with no defense).

I think that can be true, but pretty much everyone at the schools we are talking about were the big man on campus. That is why recruiting rankings are a good guideline, but not 100% accurate. They can rate your athleticism very well, but they suck at evaluating what’s between your ears

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really depends on whether they are willing to commit a roster slot for that. You could have packages with Hurts lined up st RB or wide.