• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spence - Peterson

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spence is so damn good. Good chin as well

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much longer will Thurman avoid Spence? They better fight by this fall.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spence to me is the most Dangerous guy out there.
I wont be surprised if Thurman continues to duck him.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thurman ducking Spence? Are you guys crazy? 3 years ago Thurman was mostly still a prospect. He had an interim minor belt and fought Bundu for the actual belt. After that he fought one more high caliber guy that was mostly glorified training in Collazo. Then he fought the very real Shawn Porter and the preiously undefeated Danny Garcia. Both p4p type guys.

The guy is just asking for a tune-up fight after elbow surgery instead of taking on another p4p guy.

Spence himself had his first title fight less than a year ago. You can't start talking about ducking somebody that quick.

I understand what you guys mean. But that devalues the term.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thurman ducking Spence? Are you guys crazy? 3 years ago Thurman was mostly still a prospect. He had an interim minor belt and fought Bundu for the actual belt. After that he fought one more high caliber guy that was mostly glorified training in Collazo. Then he fought the very real Shawn Porter and the preiously undefeated Danny Garcia. Both p4p type guys.

The guy is just asking for a tune-up fight after elbow surgery instead of taking on another p4p guy.

Spence himself had his first title fight less than a year ago. You can't start talking about ducking somebody that quick.

I understand what you guys mean. But that devalues the term.
I get what your saying. Maybe I am a little to harsh.
I do give him props for his fight with Porter, but I don't think he had to be talked into that. He is good friends with Porter & I think they both wanted to see who would win (very entertaining fight BTW)
Garcia...... Well what you say is true, but Garcia should have lost a couple of those fights. He really wasn't looking good when Thurman decided to fight him. I always look at Thurman who has power but so many holes in his game. Maybe I should have said Thurman should be fine with ducking Spence. I am just so used to seeing title holders not take big chances & shall we say delay, unless their style match ups are there. That is why I love the mentality of GGG, Kell Brook, & now Spence. They are looking to fight the best. Not wait. I kinda see Thurman as a guy that is ok with waiting as a fighter. (I know he has been injured) Just talking in general. In fact I don't think Thurman would be able to beat Kell Brook (if he can still fight), so I give him a punchers chance only at Spence who seems to have a very good chin. BTW I am not saying Thurman is a slotch by no means. Just that is how impressed I am with Spence.