• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Speachless

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so disgusted with the complete lack of effort, poor preparation, bad goaltending, sloppy irresponsible play with the puck.

A couple things:
1. The organization still does not get it when it comes to goaltending. That is from Homer down. He sarcastically refers to his goaltending coach as the "goalie dr" and spending time with the coach should make everything all better.

2. Either Lavy has lost the team or he just ins't that good a coach. When they consistently don't show up for games, and get out played consistently by teams, that is preparation, and that is coaching.

3. Pronger is missed, on PP, the PK and the minutes he ate.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No problem with effort coming back twice....the coach doesn't stand between the pipes...Forget pronger...move on...

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i don't think they came out all that flat in either game.

the jersey game they were taken out pretty early with some suspect officiating and then they came back.

sometimes we forget that we are starting 8 rookies on any given night. im surprised we havent seen more of these kind of games honestly.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exceptional, first class teams like Detroit never fault the refs for their failures. They just bare down and keep working & working & working..

Yes....our squad has a shit load of inexperienced youngsters, but as of right now, nobody seems to be getting the "message" coming from Lavy and his staff.

I'm sure they will right the ship, but for now, I'm just flat out frustrated.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't think they came out all that flat in either game.

the jersey game they were taken out pretty early with some suspect officiating and then they came back.

sometimes we forget that we are starting 8 rookies on any given night. im surprised we havent seen more of these kind of games honestly.

I know that I'm guilty of forgetting it D... :(

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know that I'm guilty of forgetting it D... :(

i mean thats really a compliment to how good they are ya kno. that we do forget about it.

i think what has been noticeable recently though is the back end. we cant get solid play from either our 5 or 6 defensemen.

i mean also you are starting to see a few chinks in the armor of couturier too. i dont think i saw him turn the puck over until this week, when he has had some really bad ones every game.

this is where homer has to make that decision you know. what does he get at the deadline. does he go younger and sacrifice a cup run for a extremely bright future or does he acquire some veteran depth to bolster them to the level of serious contenders? ( i prefer he stay put and see what happens when we get healthy, but that is not his nature)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(back in an hour to answer. Dr's appt)