• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox vs Tigers

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason for us to be stuck in two runs. Awful execution. We had the first two hitters on al least three innings.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another failed opportunity to put more distance between us and Cleveland when we're facing a sub .500 team, while they are playing one of the best teams in the AL. This is no knock on the Tigs, who I've said in previous posts are a better team than their record shows. But we should have been able to take at least two out of this three game series, as well as being at least 10 games up on the Tribe by now. And when you compare the schedules our two clubs have in the next couple of weeks, there will be more opportunities to increase our lead. We need to take advantage of that. I think this is what's probably been the most frustrating part of this stretch. I know in fairness the never ending injuries have obviously had an effect on our inability to run away with the division, so I try to temper my criticism with this in mind. The return of Eloy and Luis can't come soon enough, and I'd still like to see Hahn pull off some type of deal for even a rental player if need be.