• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox pitching prospects

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunning and Cease have been fantastic in the lower levels. Lopez is doing well. Fulmer is a lost cause (probably try to make him into a reliever). Giolito has been a good deal better recently and has seen his velo spike back up. Covey has been a great surprise (if it can continue). Kopech has reverted back to some old tendencies, but has turned it around the last few starts. He was always a bit of a project.

I don't know... I feel like if you take any group of 7-8 top 100 pitching prospects. That's about right. A few right on schedule, a few up-and-down, one scaring you but getting better and one completely lost.

The positive part is that we have a surplus of starting pitching prospects and don't need all to hit. If two become high-end starters and 1-2 more become mid-rotational guys. Maybe another becomes a back-end starter. That's a win. Eventually we'll also add a vet FA -- I would assume.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunning and Cease have been fantastic in the lower levels. Lopez is doing well. Fulmer is a lost cause (probably try to make him into a reliever). Giolito has been a good deal better recently and has seen his velo spike back up. Covey has been a great surprise (if it can continue). Kopech has reverted back to some old tendencies, but has turned it around the last few starts. He was always a bit of a project.

I don't know... I feel like if you take any group of 7-8 top 100 pitching prospects. That's about right. A few right on schedule, a few up-and-down, one scaring you but getting better and one completely lost.

The positive part is that we have a surplus of starting pitching prospects and don't need all to hit. If two become high-end starters and 1-2 more become mid-rotational guys. Maybe another becomes a back-end starter. That's a win. Eventually we'll also add a vet FA -- I would assume.

YEEEESSSS it's all looking GREAT!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEEEESSSS it's all looking GREAT!

It certainly ain't looking bad.

Maybe you could point out one incorrect observation made pertaining to those pitchers.

But again... I think you'd just rather be a cranky old fart.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you will never change.

Likewise, Iddy.

Likewise

I'll go ahead and assume my observations with each pitcher are fine with you.