• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Source: Terry McLaurin out, Antonio Gibson expected to play for Washington Football Team vs. Panthers

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terry has only had 11 catches the last 3 games ... 7 in the last game. He only had 2 against Pittsburgh and 2 against San Fran. I would say the ankle and playing some of the best corners in football had something to do with having only two against those two teams. It might hurt but if they need that last game against Philly it would be better to have him on the field.ho

All those that thought DH should have received more playing earlier are likely to see if he can help get them to the playoffs down the stretch versus two 4 win teams. It could be a big moment for him.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terry has only had 11 catches the last 3 games ... 7 in the last game. He only had 2 against Pittsburgh and 2 against San Fran. I would say the ankle and playing some of the best corners in football had something to do with having only two against those two teams. It might hurt but if they need that last game against Philly it would be better to have him on the field.ho

All those that thought DH should have received more playing earlier are likely to see if he can help get them to the playoffs down the stretch versus two 4 win teams. It could be a big moment for him.

Different scenario...had DH played throughout the season, he likely would have improved within the offense, getting experience playing against lesser opponents.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different scenario...had DH played throughout the season, he likely would have improved within the offense, getting experience playing against lesser opponents.
Although I understand your premise I am not sure if I agree based on how he has handled himself off the field this year. I think the team was much better off with Smith and think that Allen may well have been better too.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like DH is going to start today

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo

You say 4 win teams but both are dangerous especially Philly with Hurts who has demonstrated in 2 games he us better than DH.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Make it or break it time for DH, that's for sure.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I understand your premise I am not sure if I agree based on how he has handled himself off the field this year. I think the team was much better off with Smith and think that Allen may well have been better too.

Is it possible he handles himself differently if treated differently?

I too believe the team is currently better off with AS.
I believe the team would have been better off starting Allen week 1.
It is possible the team would be better off today with DH playing the entire season, and in the future.

All of these can be true. We all know DH was mishandled.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo

You say 4 win teams but both are dangerous especially Philly with Hurts who has demonstrated in 2 games he us better than DH.
I understood that when I wrote the post. However they are still 4 win teams. If you want to go to the playoffs you need to beat 4 win teams.