• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sour Grapes?

juliemack169

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think home is the best place for it.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I like the chances of the Pats stopping KC on that drive KC never got a lot more than I like the KC defence stopping NE on the ensuing drive had KC scored to even if up.

KC was destined to lose, defence was tired, had the critical gaffe earlier. It was in the cards so to speak.

Defence is very much part of the game. NE's was more likely to get a stop at that point. KC was on their heels.

And even though the proposal would have given KC 1 last shot, it was still determined by a coin toss. The first one at the beginning of the game as far as I read.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs to propose rule that both teams get ball in OT after Patrick Mahomes denied chance in AFC championship

Kansas-Grape-Growers-and-Winemakers-Association.jpg
Kind of pussy .

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I like the chances of the Pats stopping KC on that drive KC never got a lot more than I like the KC defence stopping NE on the ensuing drive had KC scored to even if up.

KC was destined to lose, defence was tired, had the critical gaffe earlier. It was in the cards so to speak.

Defence is very much part of the game. NE's was more likely to get a stop at that point. KC was on their heels.

"Andy Reid is now 1-5 as a head coach in conference championship games, and he’s 12-14 as a head coach in the playoffs. That he was outcoached by Bill Belichick — who is 9-4 in conference title games and 31-11 as a head coach in the postseason — was not a coincidence or a random occurrence or a sign of inequitable unfairness on display. It was simply a better coach being better at coaching when the season was on the line."

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kansas City Chiefs founder's Wine Country vineyard on market for first time

"On the market for first time at $19.95 million is this 40-acre vineyard ranch, originally built for Norma Hunt and the late Lamar Hunt, owner of the Kansas City Chiefs. A true vineyard The property rests in Calistoga's Knights Valley, with acres of Cabernet Sauvignon vines growing along the banks of Bidwell Creek. These grapes are sour"

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Andy Reid is now 1-5 as a head coach in conference championship games, and he’s 12-14 as a head coach in the playoffs. That he was outcoached by Bill Belichick — who is 9-4 in conference title games and 31-11 as a head coach in the postseason — was not a coincidence or a random occurrence or a sign of inequitable unfairness on display. It was simply a better coach being better at coaching when the season was on the line."
not gonna argue Hoodie>Reid but as read this. I know that it is supposed to be a negative, but I see it as a HC that has made it to the Championship game 6 times. Which is quite a bit better than a lot of teams coaches.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we make a rule that states that Andy Reid can't show up for the playoffs with a historically bad defense?

Asking for a friend..............
KC got the ball on offense in OT this time. Same results?