• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sour Grapes?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs to propose rule that both teams get ball in OT after Patrick Mahomes denied chance in AFC championship

Kansas-Grape-Growers-and-Winemakers-Association.jpg

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sour grapes morons know that Andy Reid also backed a rule change that would have lost the Chiefs the division were it in effect in 2016 the following offseason, right? Right? Shameless, some of you.

This is before we talk about the apparent lack of geography skills. 2/10 troll attempt.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sour grapes morons know that Andy Reid also backed a rule change that would have lost the Chiefs the division were it in effect in 2016 the following offseason, right? Right? Shameless, some of you.

This is before we talk about the apparent lack of geography skills. 2/10 troll attempt.

So sensitive :nono:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we make a rule that states that Andy Reid can't show up for the playoffs with a historically bad defense?

Asking for a friend..............

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no place like home.....

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please KC. Even if you got the ball back and scored a TD, Brady would've marched right down on your absolute shit defense that was in competition for worst defense all time (literally, they can thank Cincy for one upping them) and scored a TD anyway. You would've been humiliated even more. The NFL did you a solid by just ending it.

I hope KC bombs big time next year. I really do. What a whine fest organization and their treatment of Hunt was bullshit as well. If Green Bay and KC fail to make the playoffs next year... i really don't care what Seattle does. Fuck those two whiney bitch ass teams.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please KC. Even if you got the ball back and scored a TD, Brady would've marched right down on your absolute shit defense that was in competition for worst defense all time (literally, they can thank Cincy for one upping them) and scored a TD anyway. You would've been humiliated even more. The NFL did you a solid by just ending it.

I hope KC bombs big time next year. I really do. What a whine fest organization and their treatment of Hill was bullshit as well. If Green Bay and KC fail to make the playoffs next year... i really don't care what Seattle does. Fuck those two whiney bitch ass teams.
Why not go for the trifecta and throw NO in there?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not go for the trifecta and throw NO in there?

NO actually had a valid complaint, although how they handled it with their lawsuits and 'replay the game' bullshit was annoying as fuck all... still a fair point on your end but they do get a bit more sympathy from me. There was blatant missed calls/fuck ups that were a reason the Saints essentially lost. The Chiefs knew the rules going in, and knew that their defense sucked complete monkey ass, so don't start complaining after the fact about the rules that didn't necessarily favor the shit product you put on the field. Had the Chiefs gotten the ball on the flip I'm sure they'd be 100% thumbs up and the equivalent of a fat kid falling into Wonka's fudge river or whatever the F he created.

"It's unfair Mahomes didn't get the ball in OT!" FUCK Patrick Mahomes.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO actually had a valid complaint, although how they handled it with their lawsuits and 'replay the game' bullshit was annoying as fuck all... still a fair point on your end but they do get a bit more sympathy from me. There was blatant missed calls/fuck ups that were a reason the Saints essentially lost. The Chiefs knew the rules going in, and knew that their defense sucked complete monkey ass, so don't start complaining after the fact about the rules that didn't necessarily favor the shit product you put on the field. Had the Chiefs gotten the ball on the flip I'm sure they'd be 100% thumbs up and the equivalent of a fat kid falling into Wonka's fudge river or whatever the F he created.

"We're entitled to entertainment and nice things now, Goodell, give us goodies, rawr"

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fair points NO did get screwed but they also had the ball in OT and couldn't get it done. So I call it a sympathy wash.
I'll add them to my list:thumb:

I have no ill will against Mahomes. Kid will be a star for years to come.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still like the NFL OT better than college OT
College OT isn't even gridiron football anymore. It just becomes Arena Football, and that's a bad way to decide a game.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this era, where offenses clearly have the greater advantage over defenses, the current OT rule can be greatly improved simply by giving both teams a min. of one possession. If the first team gets a TD, the opposing team must reply with a major. Sudden death from that point.