• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SoundOff Roll Call

Duckdude73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm. They need one on here.

Maybe....
tenor.gif

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It can suck you in that’s for sure lol.
Yep, I used to go in there for a little light ready and a few laughs. I made a post, then another and I was in there for two weeks..... Finally I just had to say NO.. Which at times can be hard for me... :D

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

aubie2006

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We go way back my friend... We got along b/c of the Dude..... Still was shocked seeing you up in the Pit. That's just not your style dude....
Going into the pit is a mistake if you take any of that seriously. It's way too easy to get angry and wrapped up in your own viewpoint. It's incredibly difficult to have a civil debate with people who differ from you politically. I failed miserably in there and sure as fuck will try to stay away from political discussions.

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going into the pit is a mistake if you take any of that seriously. It's way too easy to get angry and wrapped up in your own viewpoint. It's incredibly difficult to have a civil debate with people who differ from you politically. I failed miserably in there and sure as fuck will try to stay away from political discussions.

I am gonna tag you in every post I make in their.

sanction

Bama Don’t Care
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel the same way. I’m just meaner than you are.

I’m done with it too. I can’t change what will happen so fuck it.

LyquidMetal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo everyone check in. This place is everything we wish rivals could have been along with funny money to gamble with.

FeelsGoodman.jpeg

Also, fuck Greg, I hear he copulates with goats and shoves sea cucumbers up his ass by the dozens.
HHmmmm. From what I understand, those are his good points.

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope everyone gets as big a laugh out of my posts as I do.

It's that whole rivals mentality that you better type fast, because it's about to get locked before you unleash your brilliance on the world.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope everyone gets as big a laugh out of my posts as I do.

It's that whole rivals mentality that you better type fast, because it's about to get locked before you unleash your brilliance on the world.

You can slow roll here. Also, evidently our trolling and comeback game is much better equiped since we had to make things count there

LyquidMetal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thicken your skin a bit. The pit ain't for wimps.

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can slow roll here. Also, evidently our trolling and comeback game is much better equiped since we had to make things count there

Love it here. I fat finger the emotion button (sorry for all the poop and rainbows). People will get used to it.

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. The other board complains about the format here. HA!!!! If one can work Windows 10 I figure one can work out anything.

The only biggie we have found here.

Keep the OT threads in the general area not the football area. And don’t troll the home boards of the teams. Keep the trolling in the general area.