• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Soul 12 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok- A few of you send me texts others posted in here. Here are the updates. Sounds like the Big 10 is coming back. Not sure on start date but likely mid October. Big 10 players will not be eligible for restricted covid list. However, Pac 12 and any opts out will be. You can put them on Covid-Restricted. They don't count against your roster but you protect them as keepers. If Pac 12 starts up again we will need to remove those players and make cuts to add them back to your roster. We will cross that bridge when it comes but should be pretty easy.

1. 100 waiver points
2. Week 1 Waivers will be this Friday at 10:00 PM CT (No minimum)
3. Week 2 Waivers will then follow normal schedule and start next wed (No Minimum)
4. After Week 1 and 2 we will go back to the 5 pt minimim (minus kicker exception)
5. I will start a transaction page today and any Pac 12 player or noted Opt out can be added to this list. Allows you to protect them on your roster but not have to use them against your roster. This is opt out conferences and players only.

Examples of players who qualify for this list.
Any Pac 12 player (Frank Darby, Kedon Slovis, Demetric Felton, Tyler Vaughns, Christopher Brown, etc., I think you get the point on this one)
Any opt out player even if they have apparently declared for the draft or not (Rashod Bateman, Rondale Moore, Sage Surratt, Kennedy Brooks, Josh Jackson, Ja'Marr Chase, etc) players who have announced they have opted out. (If they announce they are opting back in you will have 24 hours to make a roster move to activate them to your roster or release them.

Players who don't qualify for this (Suspended, Kicked off team, injury/unless in pac 12 or opted out) Examples
Khalan Laborn
Dominick Blaylock
Kevin Austin
etc.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird year- This is really the best we can do. I updated my roster and added my Covid-Restricted players to the transactions page.

Red Snow

Hoopla Cash
$ 769.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks good to me. About as good as we can do for a wild year. At least we have something.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you update your roster by adding covid-restricted players. Please add this players to the bottom of your roster and then below your kicker(s) make a note of how many open roster spots you have due to how many players are on your covid list.

You can look at my roster on roster page for direction.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Draft Crazy

Since Rondale Moore is a opt out right now, am I allowed to put him on the exemption list and then re-add him to my roster if for some whatever reason he actually decided to play?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P.S. I am not reminding anyone of this stuff. I sent everyone a text. Everyone is responsible for reading the board and I figure if someone didn't look/read my text nor come in this forum to check in with what is going on with the league then the just simply don't care. I am strongly considering some change next year.

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is waivers the best way to fill out the rest? I guess it has to be...sounds good

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is waivers the best way to fill out the rest? I guess it has to be...sounds good

if we could slam A quick draft maybe. But this is fine too. I wouldn’t have minded a few extra points though. ;)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Draft was my first hope, but we have a lot of people in this league who didn't really check in or sounded interested when it was brought up. At this point, the year is gonna be weird and different and stupid yet fun. It is what it is I guess. It is a free league so hopefully this is a one time thing for us just to get through a season.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we could slam A quick draft maybe. But this is fine too. I wouldn’t have minded a few extra points though. ;)

No- There will be no more points added. We are all in the same boat. We have a shortened year. Use your points wisely. We are approaching a HUGE unknown season, this is just a free fantasy league... Just try and whatever happens/happens. Nobody's life will change for the better or worse because of Soul 12.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminder again!

First Week Waivers ( This is different from previous years)

Due

This Friday (9-18-20) at 10:00 CT PM
No minimum bids this week or next week.

We are really going to have to go with the flow this year. Everyone has done a great job at just doing the best we can to make something out of this season. A lot of curveballs here.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah- Whatever happens/happens. We have very little control this year. Not going to worry about it but will try doing what I can. Looking forward to next year already. Lol

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q is standing at the ledge. I don't know if he will make it another year without winning a title before he jumps!

Status
Not open for further replies.