• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sorry my brothers from diff mothers

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The d man looks good from the U.S I forget the name but he is a 3rd rounder name starting with G should be a player.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean Shayne Gostisbehere. Maybe he'll be able to fill a hole in our defense in a few years.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game, Tim Kerr. Gostisbehere is exciting me

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Shit that 1st period in this rematch looked like the Devils/Flyers series. Can't string 2 passes together and the game is being played in Canada's own zone. U.S looks very strong and are very well worth the 2-0 lead, fuck it could easily be 4-0.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit that 1st period in this rematch looked like the Devils/Flyers series. Can't string 2 passes together and the game is being played in Canada's own zone. U.S looks very strong and are very well worth the 2-0 lead, fuck it could easily be 4-0.

I was thinking the same thing

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry TK. USA! USA!

5-1 good guys :usa:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There ain't no fucking sorry... We showed up when it mattered most. Boom.

:usa:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully in a few years we dont have a hole in our defense.

Ah, it may be inevitable. I think it is our weakest position. We are stacked with young, talented forwards and set in net for years.

I am loving this though. I'll have to do whatever I can to watch the game tomorrow. Anyone know where and when it will be televised? Hockey talent really appears to be coming around in this country. We've won gold in the U18 tournament four straight years and now likely gold in the U20 twice in four years with three medals over that stretch.

I'd say that somehow makes the USA the dominant hockey power in the world for the distant future. When I think back to when I first started watching hockey, some of my idols were the very best American-born players and there just weren't too many of them. I had to settle for Johnny LeClair (poor me...lol). He's probably going to battle with G over the years for the award of my favorite player all-time. If Claude manages to bring us a championship, there will no longer be a debate. Let it be known that given his determination and competitive nature, I believe he will accomplish that feat. The sweep at the hands of the Red Wings in '97 was so crushing, especially for me, considering I was forced to move from PA to MI basically that very year. How damn ironic...

Last edited by a moderator:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still wish we hadn't sent Mike Richards packing. That guy is a leader and a winner. I don't care what he does after the games, he gets it done out on the ice and I'd be shocked if he wasn't a huge reason why the Kings won the Cup.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, it may be inevitable. I think it is our weakest position. We are stacked with young, talented forwards and set in net for years.

I am loving this though. I'll have to do whatever I can to watch the game tomorrow. Anyone know where and when it will be televised? Hockey talent really appears to be coming around in this country. We've won gold in the U18 tournament four straight years and now likely gold in the U20 twice in four years with three medals over that stretch.

I'd say that somehow makes the USA the dominant hockey power in the world for the distant future. When I think back to when I first started watching hockey, some of my idols were the very best American-born players and there just weren't too many of them. I had to settle for Johnny LeClair (poor me...lol). He's probably going to battle with G over the years for the award of my favorite player all-time. If Claude manages to bring us a championship, there will no longer be a debate. Let it be known that given his determination and competitive nature, I believe he will accomplish that feat. The sweep at the hands of the Red Wings in '97 was so crushing, especially for me, considering I was forced to move from PA to MI basically that very year. How damn ironic...

the game is tomorrow morning at 8am.. it's be on NHL Network as well as streamed on NHL.com

dont take the swedes too lightly though.. they're stacked too and they've won 11 straight WJHC games

WJC gold medal game preview: US vs. Sweden
^haven't read this yet, but its long so i assume it'll tell you everything you need to know about the game haha

I still wish we hadn't sent Mike Richards packing. That guy is a leader and a winner. I don't care what he does after the games, he gets it done out on the ice and I'd be shocked if he wasn't a huge reason why the Kings won the Cup.

what bothered me about mike was the long stretches where he didn't give a shit.. and i dont think that can be argued.. when he felt like it, he was my favorite player, but too often he was just gliding around.. it drove me crazy to see him waste all the talent that he had.. but i also don't think he was used properly, he was a banger with some offensive pop.. he need to play with other bangers IMO to be successful.. they tried to force him in to being a 1st line playmaking center, which he isn't

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what bothered me about mike was the long stretches where he didn't give a shit.. and i dont think that can be argued.. when he felt like it, he was my favorite player, but too often he was just gliding around.. it drove me crazy to see him waste all the talent that he had.. but i also don't think he was used properly, he was a banger with some offensive pop.. he need to play with other bangers IMO to be successful.. they tried to force him in to being a 1st line playmaking center, which he isn't

Co-signed. 2nd. Ditto.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of how I feel about them, Carter and Richards are first line talents. That being said, they are just so much better being secondary players, like on the Kings. They have the talent, but they just aren't #1 guys for a team

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of how I feel about them, Carter and Richards are first line talents. That being said, they are just so much better being secondary players, like on the Kings. They have the talent, but they just aren't #1 guys for a team

Richie's biggest detriment was his biggest asset he is a gritty two way player and was most likely banged up all the time...hence the gliding around. I have friends who would see him at Falcon Lake in MB and he'd be working out every day jogging and stuff....not boozing it up every night. I still love the guy and wish him the best.

Carts was another story he had more offensive talent but didn't want to work or pay the price. Got hurt at the worst of times but played a lot better in LA even though he could have still done more. Just my opinion.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canada won but it happens as it does. U bastards. Lol just kidding. Go Canada Go.

I'm sorry.....who won the gold?? I can't remember... :D

10312630_USAH.jpg

;) lol

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
America, F YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!