• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sorry Ass Rays Fans

BeerMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't deserve a team like the Rays. Walking out on the last game of the year with everything on the line. Pitiful... Move this team to a city where the "fans" actually give a shit. Can I get a HELL YEAH

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup,,,,,same with the marlins.........hmmmm i wonder where..does new orleans want a team...i know san antonio wants another major team to go with the spurs.....las vegas...nashville...??????

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I think they'd be better off placing one of those teams directly in Dallas or in North Dallas. Those other cities can't support a baseball team, especially New Orleans. OKC or San Antonio might fly and definitely would be better than where the Rays are currently located. I am just in love with the idea of a Southwestern division in baseball where the Rangers don't have to play so many West Coast games and there are local rivalries where fans can go to their rivals parks easily.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think it would be a good idea to put a team in north Dallas? Did.something happen to Arlington.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I think it would be a very good idea. The Metroplex is huge. Over 6 million people right now. Fort Worth by itself is good for a mil and the vast majority of the fans who actually go to the games are from Arlington not Dallas and certainly not east of Dallas.

Personally, I think having 2 teams would actually drum up more interest especially if they are in the same division. I also think that the population is exploding in the Frisco, McKinney, Plano areas and the Metroplex could be home to 10+ million people in the next 5 years or so. Right now, the DFW area is the largest single team market in baseball.

SportsGuy305

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ray fans are pathetic, they don't show up the whole year and then come when their team makes the playoffs. Not to mention last night when the Rangers started to hit Price the whole Trop started booing, simply pathetic if you ask me.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I think it would be a very good idea. The Metroplex is huge. Over 6 million people right now. Fort Worth by itself is good for a mil and the vast majority of the fans who actually go to the games are from Arlington not Dallas and certainly not east of Dallas.

Personally, I think having 2 teams would actually drum up more interest especially if they are in the same division. I also think that the population is exploding in the Frisco, McKinney, Plano areas and the Metroplex could be home to 10+ million people in the next 5 years or so. Right now, the DFW area is the largest single team market in baseball.

Up until the last few years, attendance at RBIA hasn't been that great even with such a huge market all to themselves as Texas up until recently has been a football state only pretty much. You start splitting that up too early and it could spell disaster.

AGZBASEBALL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
When the Rangers are out of town I often go to the Frisco Roughrider Games at the Dr Pepper Park. This Team is the Rangers Double AA Affiliate. The Team is in the Texas League. Those Games are a lot of fun and Dr Pepper Park is rated one of the Best Minor Parks in the Country. But not sure if the DFW would support 2 Magor League Teams in this short a Proximity. San Antonio could be a Good Possibility. There Big enough for MLB now.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I somewhat agree about a team in the North Dallas area. Would be sooooooo much easier to get to for those of us that live around McKinney.

Heck, I remember everyone (fans) wanting them to move the team from Arlington to north dallas...and put them in a dome. That would be a win/win.