• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sooner board roll call

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here.

If you're not a sooner fan then stay off my lawn. :dance:

skibum2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too.

7NC, did you get to see the spring game? How did Bell look, and how about Charles Thompson's son? Heard he got some PT.

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too.

7NC, did you get to see the spring game? How did Bell look, and how about Charles Thompson's son? Heard he got some PT.

I just saw the highlights, they let bell throw the ball lol. I think markou was at the game, said something about it in one of these threads. I'm on my phone or I'd link you to it. Welcome to the hoop btw, glad to have you here.

LvilleSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Requesting permission to come aboard

skibum2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw the highlights, they let bell throw the ball lol. I think markou was at the game, said something about it in one of these threads. I'm on my phone or I'd link you to it. Welcome to the hoop btw, glad to have you here.

Thanks for the welcome, 7NC. I'm pretty confident you will like most of us CBS Sooners. Wheat and Lville Sooner are two of the best right off the bat!

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Requesting permission to come aboard

well, I can't answer for any of the board regulars, as far as I am concerned,permission granted and welcome aboard.

wardog is also over here, so we need to get him pointed to this board, also.

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, I can't answer for any of the board regulars, as far as I am concerned,permission granted and welcome aboard.

Yeah, have all your guys come over and we can get this board going, never had enough sooner fans in the past to really do anything but now I think we do.

skibum2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm not mistaken, SoonerAlum is also here somewhere. He'll find his way here. If I spot him (still trying to figure out how the hell to get around here myself) I'll try to send him to these parts. Another long-time great CBS poster. Good to see all these great familiar posters in a new place that is unlike the Cuban roots from which we came. LOL. Now I know what the 'C' in CBS really stands for.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boomer Sooner! Heading to Norman tonight as a matter of fact. Meeting some friends at Bisonwitches.

So glad to have some more Sooner brethren on here. Welcome

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm not mistaken, SoonerAlum is also here somewhere. He'll find his way here. If I spot him (still trying to figure out how the hell to get around here myself) I'll try to send him to these parts. Another long-time great CBS poster. Good to see all these great familiar posters in a new place that is unlike the Cuban roots from which we came. LOL. Now I know what the 'C' in CBS really stands for.

Don't worry we're all refugees. me and Wake came over from ESPN after it went robust.

wardogharry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boomer Sooner Wheat. :yahoo:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome Sooners!

Blake slung the ball a lot. Didn't run much but I think that was purposeful.

Trevor Knight looked great. Kid has the skills.

It's going to be running back by comity again and they look talented.

I'm worried about the D. Linebackers are just really not impressive and d line seems average. Maybe I was too drunk, maybe they held back. The DBs are going to be a great unit but even the best units can get burned if the front don't pressure.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sucks.

Well, until the regular burnt orange guys from CBS come over.....or until I figure out where the longtime Texas fans are on this site.

I am forced with the unpleasant reality of only Sooner Fans representing Big 12 football on this site.

This was the only thread on the entire Big 12 board with any activity this year.

I enjoy discussing Big 12 football. I guess this is the only option.

And, I guess there would not be a rivalry if it was only the University of Texas at Austin.

Us Longhorns begrudgingly need the University of Texas at Norman in order to actually play the game.

As for the Sooners, they will be a younger and new version and vunerable early.

Texas gets them relatively early, so I think the 3 year streak ends. If the game was in December, the Sooners would be triple the threat and maybe win 4 in a row.

Texas 24 OU 20 and we will take the squeaker

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sucks.

Well, until the regular burnt orange guys from CBS come over.....or until I figure out where the longtime Texas fans are on this site.

I am forced with the unpleasant reality of only Sooner Fans representing Big 12 football on this site.

This was the only thread on the entire Big 12 board with any activity this year.

I enjoy discussing Big 12 football. I guess this is the only option.

And, I guess there would not be a rivalry if it was only the University of Texas at Austin.

Us Longhorns begrudgingly need the University of Texas at Norman in order to actually play the game.

As for the Sooners, they will be a younger and new version and vunerable early.

Texas gets them relatively early, so I think the 3 year streak ends. If the game was in December, the Sooners would be triple the threat and maybe win 4 in a row.

Texas 24 OU 20 and we will take the squeaker

Should be an interesting game this year, looking forward to it. Good to have you aboard Horns. Texas fans are all over this board, don't think they really group together though. Trying to get conference boards if we can talk HD into doing it. That will make things more simple for when CFB season rolls around.

skibum2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny stuff, Horns. Glad you came to the OU board to cry on our shoulders, LOL.

Other than you, the only other UT CBS poster I recall seeing so far is HizzleRocker. Hopefully some of the other guys make it over soon or are already here but just not able to post much yet... charlie, coda, Demo. All good posters despite sufferering from that pesky burnt orange mad cow disease.

dk14beso

dk14beso
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to be the one to break the news to you Sooner fans, but OU is on it's way south in college football relevance. You had your shot at derailing that Notre Dame fraud train, but came up empty, thus subjecting the country to yet another BCS Title sleeper. Stoops is simply collecting a paycheck these days for himself and baby bro and a 4th place finish in the Big 12 looks likely.

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All present and accounted for. So, wheat, what are the odds of DB finding us here?

wardogharry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to be the one to break the news to you Sooner fans, but OU is on it's way south in college football relevance. You had your shot at derailing that Notre Dame fraud train, but came up empty, thus subjecting the country to yet another BCS Title sleeper. Stoops is simply collecting a paycheck these days for himself and baby bro and a 4th place finish in the Big 12 looks likely.

Thanks for stopping by.