• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Someone tell the Steelers to get off social media

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take away the 14 pts the refs gave the Steelers and it might have started to look ugly :L
1) Ben was over the line of scrimmage on that last TD pass before halftime and 2) Conner was down short of the endzone his elbow was down...:noidea:
Nah, the announcers are wrong about the LOS rule unless they changed it. Any part of the body is behind or on the LOS and it's legal. The Scandrick holding on the Chris Jones TD was a lot shadier.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

X6eHa2U.gif

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, the announcers are wrong about the LOS rule unless they changed it. Any part of the body is behind or on the LOS and it's legal. The Scandrick holding on the Chris Jones TD was a lot shadier.
That was a Keystone cops play if ever there was, I was at the game, they didn't show the replay, only gave the ball back to the Steelers afterward.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a Keystone cops play if ever there was, I was at the game, they didn't show the replay, only gave the ball back to the Steelers afterward.
They didn't on TV either. It was shady as hell. It's Tuesday so we should finally get an angle on that play to figure out what happened

Found one (bias alert):

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't on TV either. It was shady as hell. It's Tuesday so we should finally get an angle on that play to figure out what happened

Found one (bias alert):

As I said it should have been much uglier... I believe Ben was over the LOS on that other play also , I was waiting for it to be called back...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s almost like a prerequisite for star WRs to be dipshit selfish divas.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man the Steel Curtain guys should be embarrassed.

The team used to be
The Pittsburgh *Deep voice* STEELERS!

Now they seem to be
The Pittsburgh *high vice* divas

better fix your defense, because there isnt enough pats on the back to keep your offense happy!

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in Tomlin's corner until the end of last year.

Now, he has to go. Lost control of the team and the continued poor execution, communication, discipline and overall laying eggs against teams they are better than persists.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said it should have been much uglier... I believe Ben was over the LOS on that other play also , I was waiting for it to be called back...

That one was on the announcers. Has to be the entire body crossing the LOS, not where the football is when released. They just had no clue on the rule and went with something wrong.

I remember them calling that a moment after I was telling my wife I wonder where his back foot was. And they start saying the ball was clearly past the LOS and I told her I guess the rule changed this off-season. It didn't.