• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Someone tell the Steelers to get off social media

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the consensus of Tomlin among the Pitt fans? I've always felt he was over rated and lets the inmates run the asylum. Except of course when compared to the winners who the Jets have had as head coach. Compared to them he's a genius.
I'm sick of his shit. A lot of us are. Not much coaching, just sitting around getting fatter and collecting checks.

He's not acting like a goddamned coach. James Harrison hit the nail on the head. Spent much of his career under Tomlin, goes and sees how Hoodie runs things, and realizes what a pussy footing bitch we have that lets the inmates run the asylum.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
What will Big Ben's injury de jure be this week?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh oh .... they face the FitzMagic Train next week? He may throw for 6 TD's too against their D ...

Old man Fitz is on a roll. You're right, the boys could get touched up again for 6 TDs the way he's playing right now...with Evans, Howard and a renewed interested player in Desean Jackson, he could do it again.

But...they're on the schedule so...we'll find out in a week.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sick of his shit. A lot of us are. Not much coaching, just sitting around getting fatter and collecting checks.

I don't watch Pitt much but I do watch them in the playoffs. I see no adjustments, especially against the Pats and the game plan always seems to be the same. A top QB, possibly the best WR in the game, a great RB (Granted not now) and a fan base that travels well making road games a lot less hostile. There seems to be no discipline and they run wild on social media. Even the local radio guys here rave about his win loss but with that talent they should be winning.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting sick of Omar Epps as well.......

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch Pitt much but I do watch them in the playoffs. I see no adjustments, especially against the Pats and the game plan always seems to be the same. A top QB, possibly the best WR in the game, a great RB (Granted not now) and a fan base that travels well making road games a lot less hostile. There seems to be no discipline and they run wild on social media. Even the local radio guys here rave about his win loss but with that talent they should be winning.
Tomlin is wasting away an impressive collection of talent

He got his ring, then he went on perpetual vacation. He's been able to avoid a losing season. But in general we've seen a whole lot of mediocrity out of him. He doesn't push his players, he gives vets lots of days off so they are soft and unfocused. He's a 'players coach' which means he lets his players do whatever they want. So of course he'll be popular with them. He's been abnormally safe because of that early ring, and because the Steelers see it as a point of pride of how few coaches they've had.

His in game presence is non-existent beyond cheerleading and the occasional on field returner block.

Last edited:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the consensus of Tomlin among the Pitt fans? I've always felt he was over rated and lets the inmates run the asylum. Except of course when compared to the winners who the Jets have had as head coach. Compared to them he's a genius.
I'd be shocked if you found a Tomlin supporter around here. Last year was the final straw for most that resided in his corner (myself included). This year he started out on thin ice as most of us gave him the benefit of the doubt given the amount of talent he has to work with.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin is wasting away an impressive collection of talent

He got his ring, then he went on perpetual vacation. He's been able to avoid a losing season. But in general we've seen a whole lot of mediocrity out of him. He doesn't push his players, he gives vets lots of days off so they are soft and unfocused. He's a 'players coach' which means he lets his players do whatever they want. So of course he'll be popular with them. He's been abnormally safe because of that early ring, and because the Steelers see it as a point of pride of how few coaches they've had.

His in game presence is non-existent beyond cheerleading and the occasional on field returner block.
That ring instantly made him a Saint in Pittsburgh. And nobody wanted to ever bash a Saint of the Steel City. That's just a big no-no.

Now the luster has worn off. Took most of us a while to figure it out. But I'm no longer going to keep eating that spoonfed bullshit even if he tells us it tastes like steak.

Had us fooled for about a decade now.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's mailing it in. Seems to think that just because he cops to shitty performances and "owning it" in post-game press conferences, that it absolves him of what a piss-poor job he is doing. I hate when they pan to him during a game. Looks like he's just thinking about where he's going to eat afterwards.

Cowher's stupid kids out of school yet? Goddamn.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can hold em down for ya Moxie
tenor.gif

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers fans should be thankful that they got a Bowl with Tomlin....then again...that was when they had championship/leadership on defense. Such a terrible HC. Now, all they have are a bunch of 'me-first' dumbass hip hop men like Bell and Brown....and that team ain't winning shit AFAIC.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rooney doesn't mind telling Arians and LeBeau they are surprise retiring.

Time to do it for Tomlin. At least those other two HAD IT at one point.

Tomlin just feasted on Cowhers work.