• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some Tidbits From Matheson

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey World: Dec. 10

Under what are the odds of this dept.: the same cop who was there when Matthew Barnaby was charged in his domestic dispute with his ex-wife, also pulled him over and charged him with impaired driving, going down a busy street with only three tires on his Porsche SUV. *Buffalo, N.Y., is a small town, but *really?

Let me guess, he originally tried to hail a cab but Kane's old buddy recognized him and refused to pick him up?

This is now five surgeries and a concussion in the last 16 months for Philadelphia captain Chris Pronger. He says his body isn’t breaking down, but if not the gods are dumping on him big-time

Interesting... I think eloco is dead fucking wrong in hoping Crosby continues his injury woes, but I am laughing my ass off at that tall prick Pronger. I hope he gets his dick caught in a snowblower! (yes I'm a hypocrite)

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting... I think eloco is dead fucking wrong in hoping Crosby continues his injury woes, but I am laughing my ass off at that tall prick Pronger. I hope he gets his dick caught in a snowblower! (yes I'm a hypocrite)

Joe Sakic has a snowblower available, Eddie (and I think it's possessed).