• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some things that got overlooked

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because everyone is watching Alabama, Oregon, Ohio State and Clemson and only talking about Johnny Football and Clowney here are a few things this week that no one has mentioned

New Mexico RB Kasey Carrier 291 against UTEP.

Colorado WR Paul Richardson has 2 games over 200 yards recieving.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because everyone is watching Alabama, Oregon, Ohio State and Clemson and only talking about Johnny Football and Clowney here are a few things this week that no one has mentioned

New Mexico RB Kasey Carrier 291 against UTEP.

Colorado WR Paul Richardson has 2 games over 200 yards recieving.

Richardson is NFL legit.

Colorado got a steal there.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Michigan State and Northwestern have had a defensive player score multiple defensive TDs in a game.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC lost a game to a team who lost to Auburn for God's sake, and we have USC fans defending Kiffin.:L

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Western Kentucky turned the ball over 5 times in 6 plays.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin pitched its second straight shutout and had 3 100 yard rushers for a second week in a row.

I know it's against terrible teams, but it's impressive nonetheless imo.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derek Carr is kicking ass 2 weeks in and gets no respect.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richardson is NFL legit.

Colorado got a steal there.

colorado without him (tore an ACL)
1-15

colorado with him
5-6 (4 of those losses were in the first 5 games of his career)

the richardson injury was the first time ever where i pulled the "player X is injured.....were fucked" (before the season even starts) card. you could see his skill even during freshman year that this kid is gonna be one of the greats.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colorado without him (tore an ACL)
1-15

colorado with him
5-6 (4 of those losses were in the first 5 games of his career)

the richardson injury was the first time ever where i pulled the "player X is injured.....were fucked" (before the season even starts) card. you could see his skill even during freshman year that this kid is gonna be one of the greats.

wow. a true difference maker.

Thank you for the analysis. I didn't know that.

:suds:

Here's to hoping he continues the great performance. CFB is better when Colorado is playing good football

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow. a true difference maker.

Thank you for the analysis. I didn't know that.

Here's to hoping he continues the great performance. CFB is better when Colorado is playing good football

yeah hes a difference maker, but i dont like the dude.

he and his cousin were both 4 stars and originally committed to UCLA (where his father played) but got arrested after stealing a UCLA students purse while they were taking summer classes as an incoming freshman. those two guys couldnt last a month before getting dismissed from the team. his cousin landed at arizona and he landed at colorado.

yeah hes a good player but it pisses the hell out of me that we are willing to take on those problem players that all the other schools shy away from. we do it so many times and im sick of it. believe me I want the buffs to be good but not because we are willing to lower our standards. Im more of the "success with honor" type of guy.

I really love your team though. i love the UNI's and your fast paced offense makes things exciting.

(on a side note oregon is the only p10 school who didnt make him an offer during his recruitment)

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as USC is concerned, they do not have a Div 1 QB. In this day and age you go nowhere without one.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Western Kentucky turned the ball over 5 times in 6 plays.
Even Florida couldn't top that but they tried really hard so kudus for effort.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah hes a difference maker, but i dont like the dude.

he and his cousin were both 4 stars and originally committed to UCLA (where his father played) but got arrested after stealing a UCLA students purse while they were taking summer classes as an incoming freshman. those two guys couldnt last a month before getting dismissed from the team. his cousin landed at arizona and he landed at colorado.

yeah hes a good player but it pisses the hell out of me that we are willing to take on those problem players that all the other schools shy away from. we do it so many times and im sick of it. believe me I want the buffs to be good but not because we are willing to lower our standards. Im more of the "success with honor" type of guy.

I really love your team though. i love the UNI's and your fast paced offense makes things exciting.

(on a side note oregon is the only p10 school who didnt make him an offer during his recruitment)
I remember all that, seems like they should be allowed to transfer inside the conference IMO. That dude at Arizona started some stuff two years ago when we visited AZ. The bad blood just goes around...

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember all that, seems like they should be allowed to transfer inside the conference IMO. That dude at Arizona started some stuff two years ago when we visited AZ. The bad blood just goes around...

yeah im not sure how that works. i dont think either lost a year of eligibility

and yeah the AZ guy starting shit with ucla only reaffirms why i dont want these types of players

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the missed field goal return for TD by LSU, has that ever happened before? Not just the return attempt but the TD.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the missed field goal return for TD by LSU, has that ever happened before? Not just the return attempt but the TD.

Probably start seeing it more often with some of these ridiculously long field goal attempts. Obviously you can't return one that goes out of the end zone, so the longer kicks are more apt to be short.

Don't remember the last time I've seen it in a college game, but it seems like it happens about once every 2 or 3 years in the NFL. I remember Cromartie taking one back a few years ago, and Devin Hester iced a win over the Giants for Chicago with one back in '08.

One place where it is a regular occurrence is the CFL...their end zones are 25 yards deep instead of 10, so a lot more opportunities to do it, plus they get a point if the ball goes out of the end zone on a missed field goal, so more teams run it out to avoid giving up the point. Strange as it seems, the Canadians didn't add this one, this used to be a rule in college football back in the leather helmet days, probably about the same time a touchdown was worth 5 points.

Useless trivia break over...