• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some Telling Stats

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike McCarthy's coaching record in his last 19 games.........5 Wins.........13 Losses.......1 Tie

The COWBOYS are -7 in turnovers in the first 4 games.

The COWBOYS have given up 45 points from those turnovers.

Prescott and Elliot have 5 Fumbles.........4 Lost

COWBOYS in the first half in the last 10 Losses.......... LOSING 158 - 77

COWBOY'S defense has given up 1722 Yards in four games.

Maybe the 3 - 4 defense and it's players ain't the answer.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the problem is the coaching and when you install a new scheme it could take time to jell. With no off season and no preseason games this probably was bound to happen

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the problem is the coaching and when you install a new scheme it could take time to jell. With no off season and no preseason games this probably was bound to happen
nope....the problem is the players and the decisions the GM makes. Smith could be worse than Bradie James, Dlaw got his money and it all pays the same from here on out. Cooper isn't going to continue his route when he could get hurt....hell no, he's got 20M a year to worry about.

The players on this team other than Prescott don't play this game for the right reasons and this fan base wants to get rid of Prescott.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually researched what Nolans defenses did in the past when he was DC. I did this after he was named DC. His defenses were nothing spectacular and some seasons they were atrocious. If it keeps up Nolan becomes the scapegoat.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope....the problem is the players and the decisions the GM makes. Smith could be worse than Bradie James, Dlaw got his money and it all pays the same from here on out. Cooper isn't going to continue his route when he could get hurt....hell no, he's got 20M a year to worry about.

The players on this team other than Prescott don't play this game for the right reasons and this fan base wants to get rid of Prescott.
I was real surprised when Jaylon got that extension. Did not get it. I totally agree that Dak is not the problem... maybe some are too young to remember Hogeboom after Danny white and the complete trash we had at QB between Aikman and Romo. Dak is a top 10 qb and will get paid.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All spot on Pday. Smith is a great story no more. Flaw is playing terrible and make you wonder why we paid him instead of moving on. Cooper is showing things that were rumored about him out of Oakland.

I don’t want to get rid of Prescott for his play the young man plays light out. It’s the salary and not that I don’t want him paid I’m afraid of the talent that will be around him We can afford will possibly doom us to look like yesterday Everyday.
And yes all this falls back to Jerry aNd the devisions made at GM
JMHO

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know the turnovers by the offense aren't good, but I don't care. The offense at least does something. The defense does nothing. The ST does nothing. When the D starts pulling their own weight, then I'll complain about the offensive TOs. Dak has to protect the ball in the pocket better. Zeke needs to stop fumbling. We all know this, but those guys being asked too much. The defense has to contribute something. The TOs were bad and unfortunate, but the TOs had nothing to do with giving up the first 14 points, the TD right after half, or the last one which was just so egregious I can't even wrap my head around it.

Defense is not doing a gotdamn thing to help at all. The first TO, Browns got the ball around the 30. The 2nd one, close to the 50. Hey, just because the offense turned it over didn't mean the defense had to let Cleveland drive all the way into the endzone for a TD. What happened to forcing field goals?