• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

some key depth chart looks

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we keep 4 total with the FB. Thompson just became our new punt retuner last night so he gets the 3rd rb spot. There is no reason to keep Royster. He wont see carries with Morris and Helu on the roster. Royster is not a good special teams player so he wont make the team.

The crazy thing is that if Crawford doesn't get hurt and keeps the PR duties I think Thompson doenst make the final 53. Injuries are so huge in camp.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Thompson would have made the roster regardless. The coaching staff liked his play making ability and speed before that punt return ever happened.

HailYeah21

esc7391 on ESPN. HAILYEAH
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we keep 4 total with the FB. Thompson just became our new punt retuner last night so he gets the 3rd rb spot. There is no reason to keep Royster. He wont see carries with Morris and Helu on the roster. Royster is not a good special teams player so he wont make the team.

The crazy thing is that if Crawford doesn't get hurt and keeps the PR duties I think Thompson doenst make the final 53. Injuries are so huge in camp.
i get what ur saying but i think Thompson was a lock for this roster regardless of Crawford. They had a first round grade on him. They love his potential.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

then you arent reading between the lines . shanahan likes the kid :suds: