• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some good news

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo will not require surgery and could return after 8 weeks. Just heard it on 105.3, so he may only miss 7 games. If we can win at least 3 of those games, which I think they can, the division is still the boys for the taking. I think we will be fine.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends on how he heals. Hopefully he heals quickly.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo will not require surgery and could return after 8 weeks. Just heard it on 105.3, so he may only miss 7 games. If we can win at least 3 of those games, which I think they can, the division is still the boys for the taking. I think we will be fine.
8 weeks was a best case scenario? I didn't realize that. So if he needed surgery was he done for the year?
On the schedule. Call me crazy, but I don't think it's nuts to think we can win more than we lose w/o Romo and
Dez. Yeah, tough for Weeden to match Brady if it's a shootout or to beat the Sea D, but I feel like we would be favored in all the other games. Home against Atl, Philly and Car? At NYG, NO, Mia and TB? We aren't going to win them all, but out of those 9 if Romo is out a while I see us doing OK.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play them 1 at a time. Never know what the other team will have.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Drew Brees may have a torn rotator cuff. Oh and I think we can win most of them, the defense alone should get us a couple. The schedule really isn't that tough IMO. 2-0 start really helped, we are going to be fine guys.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Drew Brees may have a torn rotator cuff. Oh and I think we can win most of them, the defense alone should get us a couple. The schedule really isn't that tough IMO. 2-0 start really helped, we are going to be fine guys.

Yep , watched Brees yesterday - didn't look good.

My fantasy team in my money league - Brees. Hill. Hyde. Dez, Alshon. Witten. - all questionable or out next week

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is true...that one at a time thing.

I guess I've always been an optimist cause I don't see the sure fire loss next week playing Atlanta, nor New Orleans there two weeks down the road. Maybe that's because I'm not sold that Weeden will play like he did against the cards last season.

I must say...the overall attitude here is an upgrade from the crap I was reading last night

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep , watched Brees yesterday - didn't look good.

My fantasy team in my money league - Brees. Hill. Hyde. Dez, Alshon. Witten. - all questionable or out next week
I have Brees in one as well. Ryan in the other two. Need to go check out this news...

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess I've always been an optimist cause I don't see the sure fire loss next week playing Atlanta, nor New Orleans there two weeks down the road. Maybe that's because I'm not sold that Weeden will play like he did against the cards last season.

I must say...the overall attitude here is an upgrade from the crap I was reading last night

People usually over react in the heat of the moment, I can't tell you how many of my friends texted me last night to say the season was over. Now those same friends think we will be fine lol. I think Weeden will be better, the Cards had a damn good defense last season. Atlanta not so much and if Brees has a rotator cuff injury then that evens those odds right away, not to mention their defense sucks.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No surgery, is definitely good news! May only miss 7 games, even better. Hope when he comes back he can stay upright for the most part.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a bullshit hit. That's what makes me the sickest. That guy just crammed his ass in the ground. I can't believe the OLine didn't make that bitch pay for that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a bullshit hit. That's what makes me the sickest. That guy just crammed his ass in the ground. I can't believe the OLine didn't make that bitch pay for that.
Why was it a BS hit? I couldn't find a good clip, but are you saying it was illegal or something?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not real sure what you saw last night. Sure there were a few that might have said season over but not everyone and the ones that might have claimed that have since said it was heat of the moment. I believe in our coaches as much as anyone. I just think most saw us lose our two best players in back to back weeks and it sucks. Nobody is gonna feel sorry for us though. If you don't think our Super Bowl chances have taken a major hit the past two games then I don't think you are really thinking this thing through. Just my opinion.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it was necessarily illegal. He didn't have to come down on him with all his weight though. He got hit late last week as well. I guarantee you if that was Aikman - Eric Williams would have mauled both guys the next few plays. Our Oline today is good but I'm not sure how nasty and mean they arei think its time for Free to start alternating series again.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it was necessarily illegal. He didn't have to come down on him with all his weight though. He got hit late last week as well. I guarantee you if that was Aikman - Eric Williams would have mauled both guys the next few plays. Our Oline today is good but I'm not sure how nasty and mean they arei think its time for Free to start alternating series again.
I thought it was just a good hard Football play, but I guess I'd have to see a closeup to say for sure.

Rotate Free with who? A guy that's been on the team 3 days?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw give him another week , - if his crappy play continues absolutely.