• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So with another Injury scramble

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with Ja'Marr Chase out for 4-6 weeks. Leaves me scrambling to grab some scraps off the waiver wire.

Guys I am looking at is
Wan'Dale Robinson who just broke into the starting line up for the Giants
Alex Pierce for the colts
Julio Jones for the Bucs, but if I am gonna choose him need to do it before tonights game

None of these guys I need to start this weekend, although depending on your wisdom....... maybe?

Who do you think I should roll with for the next few weeks as other players go on byes?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with Ja'Marr Chase out for 4-6 weeks. Leaves me scrambling to grab some scraps off the waiver wire.

Guys I am looking at is
Julio Jones for the Bucs, but if I am gonna choose him need to do it before tonights game

None of these guys I need to start this weekend, although depending on your wisdom....... maybe?

Who do you think I should roll with for the next few weeks as other players go on byes?

Gotta be Robinson I’d say.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guys I am looking at is

by far Robinson out of that group

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think Kadarius Toney gets much run with KC??

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well someone in my league thinks so because they have him on their team.
To me outside of Kelce, I think it is roulette with Chiefs WRs.
Mahomes throws to all of them making them all a wildcard every week. Kelce is the only safe bet.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to say... but this trade IMO is saying how much they really don't like their running game... I see toney and Hardman helping out a lot on that...

Not sure how someone can watch Pacheco run and not like him. What an electric little bugger. Move over, Clyde.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how someone can watch Pacheco run and not like him. What an electric little bugger. Move over, Clyde.

sure, like him.... but I don't think they are ready to give him the reins totally... I am just saying Hardman had a few carries last week and looked good scoring those TDs... I can see them scheming more for Hardman's speed...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than MVS and Hardman. Less than Kelce..I dunno if he'll outproduce JuJu or not.

But I can tell you that Andy Reid isn't trading a 3rd rounder and more, if he's not planning on playing the dude

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes..I think once he gets %100 trust from Reid, he'll get plenty of run. Not sure what he can contribute in the pass game, but he certainly adds the element they've been missing. That is a guy who you can turn and hand the ball to 5-7 times to ice a game, or go get that 3rd and 3 first down, they haven't had that since Jamaal Charles was still a stud.
And having that, can drive an offensive engine, even one that's pass heavy
And just having that ability, ca

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If healthy. Yes eventually the opportunity will be there.

Wonder how bad his recent injuries really were with NYG vs the new decision makers not liking Toney and willing to play the lesser knowns

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how bad his recent injuries really were with NYG vs the new decision makers not liking Toney and willing to play the lesser knowns
Yeah. I wasn't a toney fan. But he was electric when on the field. I snagged him.