• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, who all thinks the Bengals will upset the Saints?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...that was too funny.

You kinda have a point about the losing round 2 not being much more of an accomplishment.

BUT!

Have you ever heard the phrase "touch them all" in baseball? Well, the same thing applies in the NFL...there has NEVER been a SuperBowl Winner that lost the 1st game of the playoffs!!! So yes, we Steeler fans DO covet that one playoff win...I would think Bengals fans would too, but you don't seem to value it.
Don't indulge her ATL... She's grasping at straws like usual.

Her pitiful endeavor to mar the Steelers accomplishments in an attempt to excuse her team's pathetic postseason existence... But at least she's consistent, and provides some comedy.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like the morning sun rises in the east... MrsChaney will be back... Just not in here... It'll be an entirely new thread where she ignores any previous claims and continues on her tireless quest to dominate the NFL & make the red rifle, aka Andy Brady, a God.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't indulge her ATL... She's grasping at straws like usual.

Her pitiful endeavor to mar the Steelers accomplishments in an attempt to excuse her team's pathetic postseason existence... But at least she's consistent, and provides some comedy.

Definitely got a good laugh from that one! lol

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're going to eat crow @mrschaney , you could at least post in the correct thread about it...

I can adimit when I'm wrong. Sure didn't see that one coming. At least Marvin has fired the defensive coordinator! He has named himself as the new DC/ head coach! Brought in Hue Jackson to be his assistant, since Marvin will be pulling double duty. So I think this was a good loss that has began a period of real change here in Cincy!