• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SO where exactly do we see barkley going?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should grab Chubb at 4 if he and Barkley are still there. 2 elite DE’s would be incredible

I just want the Browns to finally make the right decisions during the draft. If they get the # 1 & 4 picks right it could be a good sign that they're heading in the right direction.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want the Browns to finally make the right decisions during the draft. If they get the # 1 & 4 picks right it could be a good sign that they're heading in the right direction.
if they dont take the qb they want at one they have failed.....

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree w/ that. My concern is just look @ the Browns history of drafting QB's since their return in '99. They all have been beyond awful. I just hope the new GM knows that he's doing. Because the last GM was completely clueless, just like the idiot owner.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree w/ that. My concern is just look @ the Browns history of drafting QB's since their return in '99. They all have been beyond awful. I just hope the new GM knows that he's doing. Because the last GM was completely clueless, just like the idiot owner.

He will, take his QB at #1 ( Allen)

Then at four take the DE or the RB,

Hes got draft picks up the poop shooter, moving down doesn't get him top athletes, which he needs now to build this roster.....

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still the Bucs for me.

1. Darnold
2. Chubb (Giants)
3. Mayfield
4. Allen (Bills)
5. Nelson
6. Rosen (Patriots [yes])
7. Barkley

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After hearing many of the opinions out there, there still is not a consensus...this is the guy for #1 (QB).

Essentially you're saying take QB #1.

If they end up with a QB in the top 4 and Barkley...or QB and Minkah, or QB & Chubb, this draft is a win for the Browns IMO. Pretty difficult to screw up imo.

I don't have a strong opinion positive or negative on the top 4 QBs, but one thing is for sure...whomever they pick has to have a supporting cast to get them out of this seemingly perennial top 5 draft slot.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still the Bucs for me.

1. Darnold
2. Chubb (Giants)
3. Mayfield
4. Allen (Bills)
5. Nelson
6. Rosen (Patriots [yes])
7. Barkley

If the Bills jump to 4, it has to be for a QB, but CLE is too talent thin to pass up on #4 overall. NE from 23 to 6 I don't see happening either.

But under the scenario you've drawn up...yes, Barkley to TB is probably on point.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Bills jump to 4, it has to be for a QB, but CLE is too talent thin to pass up on #4 overall. NE from 23 to 6 I don't see happening either.

But under the scenario you've drawn up...yes, Barkley to TB is probably on point.
Are the Browns really talent thin? And if they are, if anything it makes a good amount of sense to collect two first round picks + other picks to go along with your QBotF.

They need help on the backend, QB, and coaching. Maybe a star RB? They can get 3 of the 4 done in pretty short order in the draft this year if they play their cards right and fix the coaching issues by next year. Unless Chubb gets to 4 I don't see the Browns keeping 4, imo. Outside chance they just pick Barkley, but that seems kind of suspicious given Dorsey's drafting history at that position. Another team that might grab 6 could be the Dolphins. I would guess that would be the Patriots main competition for Rosen if he dropped out of the top 5.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Browns really talent thin? And if they are, if anything it makes a good amount of sense to collect two first round picks + other picks to go along with your QBotF.

They need help on the backend, QB, and coaching. Maybe a star RB? They can get 3 of the 4 done in pretty short order in the draft this year if they play their cards right and fix the coaching issues by next year. Unless Chubb gets to 4 I don't see the Browns keeping 4, imo. Outside chance they just pick Barkley, but that seems kind of suspicious given Dorsey's drafting history at that position. Another team that might grab 6 could be the Dolphins. I would guess that would be the Patriots main competition for Rosen if he dropped out of the top 5.

Well, regardless of what one might think of Hue Jackson as a HC, their record over the last 32 games kinda indicates they are talent thin to me. If CLE was losing a lot of 1 possession games...I could put more blame on coaching.

I'd have to see what trading #4 would yield before I squash the deal, but I'm sure it would start with #12 if it was BUF. But with 33 & 35 in the fold, for a decent GM, that's 4 starters. The Browns may do that, but imo they don't do themselves any real favors moving back to acquire more picks...they have tons of draft picks.

Idk if Dorsey has passed over THIS kind of talent at RB, but I get your point there.

NE...that just seems so out of character for BB to do that...MIA, in a heartbeat!

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After hearing many of the opinions out there, there still is not a consensus...this is the guy for #1 (QB).

Essentially you're saying take QB #1.

If they end up with a QB in the top 4 and Barkley...or QB and Minkah, or QB & Chubb, this draft is a win for the Browns IMO. Pretty difficult to screw up imo.

I don't have a strong opinion positive or negative on the top 4 QBs, but one thing is for sure...whomever they pick has to have a supporting cast to get them out of this seemingly perennial top 5 draft slot.
The only leverage they have at 4 is to take the q.b they desire most at one imo.....if they don't care which q.v. the get then they can do anything. But after missing wentz and Watkins they have to pick who they really want and not just who is left at qb

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only leverage they have at 4 is to take the q.b they desire most at one imo.....if they don't care which q.v. the get then they can do anything. But after missing wentz and Watkins they have to pick who they really want and not just who is left at qb

Oh I'm sure they like one QB more than another unless they all has the exact same personality traits, skill set, etc and while the skillset might be fairly close among all 4, they most likely have a favorite. But for the sake of the "game" you don't I guess, but I'm starting to think Darnold is their guy and they go from there.