• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So what will Danny do for moves in the offseason ?

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indy wanting Hayward for Turner and Dougie McBuckets. lol

Is Hurricane their new GM?
It is an interesting negotiation... Turner + McD seems like it's not a great haul for Gordo, but Turner + Warren or Oladipo seems like it's too rich (considering the fact that Hayward isn't under contract).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is an interesting negotiation... Turner + McD seems like it's not a great haul for Gordo, but Turner + Warren or Oladipo seems like it's too rich (considering the fact that Hayward isn't under contract).

Not sure how the financials would work, but maybe Hayward for Warren or Oladipo straight up? Or one of them and McBuckets?

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how the financials would work, but maybe Hayward for Warren or Oladipo straight up? Or one of them and McBuckets?
I think Turner will be part of the deal either way it goes... Indy wants to lose a big, and the C's kinda need a big.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes, Charlotte went full monty on Gordo...

Them's the break, I guess. :noidea:

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Boston should get something back from the Hornets...

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana cannot even think about signing withouT moving contracts. It absolutely needs to be a sign and trade. Indy knows that Hayward doesn't want to play in Boston so they're trying to dump McDermott along with Turner who isn't enough. Thing is that they also want to Olipado and they'r hoping to score big with the Knicks. Problem there is that the Knicks don't want Turner or McDermott either and won't take either one. So Indy is going to have give up more than Turner and McDermott ain't gonna cut it. The smart move is to give the C's Olipado and his $21.5M contractwhich expires after this coming year. Sometimes trying to get too much or staying with a lowball offer nets nothing. Everybody loses because Hayward signs with OKC for one year.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the local stations say it’s just a salary dump to sign others. Not sure that is true

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the local stations say it’s just a salary dump to sign others. Not sure that is true

it does open them up to use the full mle and biannual exception.

they could also look to trade some of their depth for a guy like George Hill, who would be a perfect backup to kemba.

I’m not sure if it could work, but I think Boston is technically under the cap right now

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line... Boston will make another move or two... they basically have to... one look at their depth chart (particularly at the Guard position) screams that they have to.

Brad Wanamaker is an option to bring back... but that's just ok and treading water.

As things currently stand, bench scoring looks like a HUGE hole. I guess there's a chance that it could be filled from within... guys like Carsen Edwards, Payton Pritchard and Aaron Nesmith were big scorers in college... but that doesn't seem like a good plan to depend on.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line... Boston will make another move or two... they basically have to... one look at their depth chart (particularly at the Guard position) screams that they have to.

Brad Wanamaker is an option to bring back... but that's just ok and treading water.

As things currently stand, bench scoring looks like a HUGE hole. I guess there's a chance that it could be filled from within... guys like Carsen Edwards, Payton Pritchard and Aaron Nesmith were big scorers in college... but that doesn't seem like a good plan to depend on.

they have the full mle and the biannual to add depth. Could get ibaka and a backup pg, in theory.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have the full mle and the biannual to add depth. Could get ibaka and a backup pg, in theory.
Ibaka would be great... but everyone seems to want him.

Aaron Baynes redux seems more probable.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ibaka would be great... but everyone seems to want him.

Aaron Baynes redux seems more probable.

baynes for the biannual is very real.

I don’t know who Danny gets for the full mid level besides ibaka. Maybe gasol.

I like bringing Shabazz Napier home, although they have enough point guards lol

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep... the C's actually have developmental guards and wings in spades...

... time for a couple of them to actually develop.

I'm not asking for any of them to be stars. We just need viable depth that can actually score a little... doesn't seem like too much to ask.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would like Baynes back. And his 3 pt shooting is getting better

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not asking for any of them to be stars. We just need viable depth that can actually score a little... doesn't seem like too much to ask.
We need a JJ type

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the nice thing about bazz is he has proven to be able to guard both guard spots. But it’s really expensive for a Wanamaker upgrade. Although for one year it’s fine