• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So what percentage of Americans are rooting for Green Bay this weekend?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong it wasn't called the Lombardi award yet. Be like calling what Lou Gehrig had as the Lou Gehrig's disease when he was alive

I think Joe Dumars won The Joe Dumars Award.

Like a fuckin' boss.

Last edited by a moderator:
North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of my life, Green Bay was terrible, kind of like the way people look at, say the Jets or Raiders now.

Did you mean "most of my early years". I would not call a 500 team "terrible" and the 500 and above 500 seasons now easily outweigh all the lean years from 1970 to 1991 I endured.

If you meant "most of my early years"... then I am right there with you, I was born in 1968 and grew up in the lean years with Packers. Honestly never thought I would see Packers win Super Bowl.

1992 - 2014:
Over 500 - 19 times (includes 17 playoff appearances)
500 - 2 times
Under 500 - 2 times

1970 - 1991:
over 500 - 4 times (includes 2 playoff appearances)
500 - 4 times
under 500 - 14 times

1959-1969:
over 500 - 10 times (includes 6 playoff appearances)
500 - 0 times
under 500 - 1 time

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo is due for a choke job.

He's got GB this week.

IF he survives that, he's got the NFCCG.

And if he makes it, the SB.

No way he plays in the SB and doesn't choke like a cat with a hairball.

The farther he gets, the more it's going to drive a stake through the heart of Cowboy fans.

So in your scenario, after driving his team to a 4th quarter game winning touchdown in a playoff game and then going on to beat GB and Seattle in their houses if he loses in the SB you are still going to call it a choke? Seems you are unable to be objective and are basically going to try to belittle anything Dallas does. But, I guess I knew that already after reading some of your comments this week...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in your scenario, after driving his team to a 4th quarter game winning touchdown in a playoff game and then going on to beat GB and Seattle in their houses if he loses in the SB you are still going to call it a choke? Seems you are unable to be objective and are basically going to try to belittle anything Dallas does. But, I guess I knew that already after reading some of your comments this week...

Harsh, but winning the SB is what it's all about. That goes for any QB. Tony hasn't done that yet, this may be his last shot or maybe not. If he falls short this year...he'll feel the heat for it. Just the way it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't take it personally. She's a bit of a football snob. Hell, we were all told by her last year that basically we couldn't even talk about football until our team won a SB. :L And of course after they did it was then we can't talk until our team has 4 more. :lol:

Feel lucky. At least you get to talk at all considering your team has 5 SB wins. Getting respect for Romo? I guess he has to at least match rapistburger. :noidea:

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as a Pats fans I will admit that seeing the Packers and Aaron Rodgers go down would not make me sad. On the other hand if the Pats wanna be the best they have to beat the best. So which ever team including the Pats represents the division I am quite sure will have earned it.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as a Pats fans I will admit that seeing the Packers and Aaron Rodgers go down would not make me sad. On the other hand if the Pats wanna be the best they have to beat the best. So which ever team including the Pats represents the division I am quite sure will have earned it.

The best re-match would be against GB, what are you talkin'bout. Go back to the 90s Holgrem/Favre - Parcells/Bledsoe. The Walrus pluked the Tuna.