• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So what percentage of Americans are rooting for Green Bay this weekend?

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because some guy at NFL films says it, the whole organization has to run with it the way they did?

It's a slap in the face to the rest of the league.

Oh hell, you've been saying this same crap for years, the franchise didn't run with it. Now Jerry Jones may like it now, but when this all started the Cowboys could have cared less and Tom Landry hated it. Some things never change, you are one of those things. IMO there is no America's team, every team has its fans.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because some guy at NFL films says it, the whole organization has to run with it the way they did?

It's a slap in the face to the rest of the league.

:drama:

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all,

Since the Cowboy board is completely dead (due to an attempt to revive it?), a lot of Cowboy fans have moved to this board. Please note this is one poster says this same thing or something very close to it every week. EVERY WEEK. This is not all or even some Cowboy fans making this statement, it is one person. Remember the name. That is all, as I have moved onto next weeks game even though apparently most others here are stuck on last week. Good Luck to GB, but Go Cowboys...

I agree and do not share the same views as that poster. I just want a good game next week.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Sure why any fan of a team still left in the playoffs would root for GreenBay outside of GreenBay fans. I mean do you really want to face GreenBay in the next round or the Superbowl?
Sure. GB is always a good draw in Seattle and we match up well against them.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all,

Since the Cowboy board is completely dead (due to an attempt to revive it?), a lot of Cowboy fans have moved to this board. Please note this is one poster says this same thing or something very close to it every week. EVERY WEEK. This is not all or even some Cowboy fans making this statement, it is one person. Remember the name. That is all, as I have moved onto next weeks game even though apparently most others here are stuck on last week. Good Luck to GB, but Go Cowboys...
Yes, most of us can read through his attempts at trolling.
Years back there was an idiot on the ESPN boards whose handle was Arlington Heights. A doushbag of gargantuan proportions.
Yet, I think the troll was a Bears fan.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all,

Well this isn't a Mensa board but folks here aren't stupid. I think most caught on to his act early on. Thanks for the tip though. :suds:

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. GB is always a good draw in Seattle and we match up well against them.

So you are afraid you don't match up better with Dallas? Is that because Dallas beat Seattle earlier? Hard to beat a team twice in one year.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Sure why any fan of a team still left in the playoffs would root for GreenBay outside of GreenBay fans. I mean do you really want to face GreenBay in the next round or the Superbowl?
Yes, the sooner the worst of your fan base goes back under the rocks from whence they came the better for everyone.

:suds:

No matter who wins that game a quality team will emerge for the NFCCG. I'd rather listen to a week of the occasional discussion about the fail mary than the shit storm if it comes down to Dallas coming back to the Clink. I'd take that in a heartbeat.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, so you tell me - why are the 'Boys so hated by the other 31 teams?

It's not success - because it took you from the late 90's till now to have some.

What other reason could there be?

jerry-jones-665x385.jpg

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are afraid you don't match up better with Dallas? Is that because Dallas beat Seattle earlier? Hard to beat a team twice in one year.

LOL, whatever did I say that would make you feel I am the least bit afraid of the Cowboys???

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the sooner the worst of your fan base goes back under the rocks from whence they came the better for everyone.

No matter who wins that game a quality team will emerge for the NFCCG. I'd rather listen to a week of the occasional discussion about the fail mary than the shit storm if it comes down to Dallas coming back to the Clink. I'd take that in a heartbeat.

I've been on these boards for a good while, haven't really witnessed too many Dallas fans talking shit. All fan bases have some fans who are a-holes, I try not to be one of those fans. Now I did get tired of all the crying over the non call last Sunday, but not an A-hole. As for playing the Packers, well I would rather Dallas play the Seahawks.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, whatever did I say that would make you feel I am the least bit afraid of the Cowboys???

I didn't say you were afraid of Dallas, was asking if you are afraid the Seahawks don't match up well with them like you think they match up with GreenBay.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% of the cool fans are rooting for Green Bay.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say you were afraid of Dallas, was asking if you are afraid the Seahawks don't match up well with them like you think they match up with GreenBay.
IMO we matchup better against GB.
Dallas has a more rounded team.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was a little less than a year ago when people were saying the same about the worst of your fans, sir :suds:

It's funny, because I don't see a lot of shit talking from Dallas fans. I see a lot of people taking others to task for diminishing Dallas' win, but not really trash talking. :noidea:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a little less than a year ago when people were saying the same about the worst of your fans, sir :suds:

It's funny, because I don't see a lot of shit talking from Dallas fans. I see a lot of people taking others to task for diminishing Dallas' win, but not really trash talking. :noidea:

I could name names, but why give them what they want?

If you think hard you can come up with at least 4 names.

And of course some want Seattle to lose for the same reason. The point here was there are less annoying Packer fans (from our perspective) than Dallas fans. Lessor of two evils. Go Pack.

Ksfnslayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think GB has the better chance to win at home but in Seattle the Boys would have a better chance than GB. Also would not like to see Romo get jinxed again in Seattle.