• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So the Big 12 has 4 clear top teams in the conference

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the exception of last year, Bama has been the only relevant SEC team in the playoffs. AU sure as fuck hasn't....

Take Bama out and the SEC is a c.u.n.t hair away from being a mid major....

keep casting, someone will bite. Probably not ralphie though, that bitch is accounted for.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep casting, someone will bite. Probably not ralphie though, that bitch is accounted for.

You and Ralphie need to go bowling and have a beer, FYI......also, you two stop hijacking my shite!!!!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and Ralphie need to go bowling and have a beer, FYI......also, you two stop hijacking my shite!!!!

Oh please, I freaking put this thread on the map.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
barbier-bruno-fish-hanging-from-hook-northeast-coast-island-of-praslin-seychelles-indian-ocean-africa-1-e1314195659449-200x200.jpg

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TCU has young players. That is Texas’s only shot. They had OSU on the ropes, until stupid mistakes caught up to them. Not sure when OU plays TCU (too lazy to look), but that would be a tough game if it was late in the year

Yep. That shuffle pass in traffic was the dumbest play I've seen all year. The floodgates pretty much opened up after that.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. That shuffle pass in traffic was the dumbest play I've seen all year. The floodgates pretty much opened up after that.
Yep. That play was a cluster fuck all the way around. The call sucked. The execution sucked. The attempted tackles after the fuck up sucked. All around disaster.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said I don't bump it. Then again, I'm not the one that looks like an idiot here so I have no issue bumping it. If I were you I'd be praying it hits the second page ASAP.

Ahhh it’s laughable how you think you don’t look like an idiot in this. It’s even more laughable you have the guts to condemn me for bumping this when you are doing the same damn thing.

Fuck you I hope this stays on the first page so everyone can see how much of a jackass you are.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh it’s laughable how you think you don’t look like an idiot in this. It’s even more laughable you have the guts to condemn me for bumping this when you are doing the same damn thing.

Fuck you I hope this stays on the first page so everyone can see how much of a jackass you are.

Never condemned you. I commended you for bumping it, but that would require you having some level of reading comprehension to understand.

I love it when someone looks like an idiot, doesn't get it, and keeps on digging. Shit, I usually have to hit the politics board to get someone to derp this bad.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never condemned you. I commended you for bumping it, but that would require you having some level of reading comprehension to understand.

I love it when someone looks like an idiot, doesn't get it, and keeps on digging. Shit, I usually have to hit the politics board to get someone to derp this bad.

You are on another level of stupidity if you think your First bumping post was to commend me on it. Even you know that.

I just love how you keep going with the I’m digging a hole crap as if you weren’t called out on your ignorant statement and then try and tell the world you were just trolling lololololol. But yes I’m the me digging here.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are on another level of stupidity if you think your First bumping post was to commend me on it. Even you know that.

I just love how you keep going with the I’m digging a hole crap as if you weren’t called out on your ignorant statement and then try and tell the world you were just trolling lololololol. But yes I’m the me digging here.

here is my "first bumping post". That is commending you, because you look like a tool but keep this on the first page.

I like how you keep bumping this thread so it lives on at the top of the forum. Make sure everyone can see you dancing around on the line. Just let a little slack out to keep this one from tossing the hook.

But considering you are a dolt that even when told I am trolling drag out 5+ more pages before you realize it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is my "first bumping post". That is commending you, because you look like a tool but keep this on the first page.

But considering you are a dolt that even when told I am trolling drag out 5+ more pages before you realize it.

You were making fun of me for it you nitwit. Jesus Christ it’s not hard to figure out.

You are the one that keeps responding even though your ignorant statement got called out and now you’re just trolling bahahahahahahahaha. That is hilarious. Keep bumping it’s funny.