• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So much wasted energy....

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sick and tired of caring about this team.

Trading Richards and Carter was hard but needed. Signing Bryzgalov was the deal that everyone (all the experts) said the Flyers had to make. And now....

Homer smirks and shrugs and the coach's entire plan is to play with jam. It is sickening. And the easy solution, the one that both have already used in the last two days, is to make sure they throw Bryz and Bob under the bus ....the rest of the team is given a half off...

Why do we care? Why do we waste our energy and emotion on this shit?
As long as Holmgren is the GM there will be no real change and as long as Lavy is the coach there will be no real system. So....I refuse to care....not wasting energy being upset on a team any longer. If they are playing...I will watch. But until there is a real commitment from on high to bring in a coach with a real system and a GM who backs the coach up on all things....this team will be nothing but frustrating.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont be sad wbon.. they'll turn it around.. the flyers have sucked in january/february since '95 (complete guess)

actually, when did they go on that unbeaten streak of like 25 games or something.. cause that was a january run i think.. but since then, nothing.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What awaz said. This is nothing new. Dissapointing, but we all could have seen this coming since last May. I am sure we have a new dman coming. Bryz appears to be turning it around. JVR will be back. Briere can not produce any less then he already is. Schenn is in beast mode.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(2 cents)

You know, when Lavy first came to town and after the benchings he gave to JvR, I thought for sure he was going to be a real task master and not allow his players to take nights off or allow dissenters to play outside of his *ahem* system.

I was wrong. :L

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not all that worried. Before the season started I said that if Pronger got hurt then the team would be F'ed. Well, here we are and Pronger is done. The team has done way better than I thought they would have at this point. The team is young and the D is in shambles. They will be ok. Let them spend some money in the off-season and try to fix our D. In 2-3 years this team will be awesome. I know everyone wants to win every single season, but some times this it what it takes to get a Cup. The team is not terrible by any means though.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys this team is like 5 points out of 1st in the conference.
Sure there playing like shit lately but its early. This team has alot of talent.
Regarding Homer, this guy has made this team a contender not only this season, but going forward. Grabbing Shenn,Couts for Carter and Richards were STEALS.
Keep the faith, we got a playoff run in us.
Homer will make some tweaks in the next week and a half.

LETS GO FLYERS

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys this team is like 5 points out of 1st in the conference.
Sure there playing like shit lately but its early. This team has alot of talent.
Regarding Homer, this guy has made this team a contender not only this season, but going forward. Grabbing Shenn,Couts for Carter and Richards were STEALS.
Keep the faith, we got a playoff run in us.
Homer will make some tweaks in the next week and a half.

LETS GO FLYERS

Agreed.