• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So long Mike McCarthy

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just announced his firing. And we shouldn't rule out the possibility of the Lions canning Patricia as well when this season comes to a merciful end for them. Imagine Nagy being 2nd in seniority already in the Norris.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you have the most talented QB in the NFL and your team plays like crap you should be fired.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks IMO. GB will improve now. But not in time, it will take a few years to retool and no money to retool with. Will AR be traded???? Don't need a old 150 mil QB on a team rebuilding.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will AR be traded???? Don't need a old 150 mil QB on a team rebuilding.

Nah. Packers have been rebuilding already... The GM is on year #1. Basically the entire secondary and over half the receiving corps are all rookies. Keeping Rodgers keeps the team somewhat competitive during the rebuild.

Going full tank doesn't really help the team. GB has pretty much always been better at drafting talent in rounds 2-4 than round 1. GB needs upgrades at OL and LB; can get good LBs at 10 and good OL in rounds 2-4.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks IMO. GB will improve now. But not in time, it will take a few years to retool and no money to retool with. Will AR be traded???? Don't need a old 150 mil QB on a team rebuilding.

You're never "rebuilding" when you have Rodgers.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're never "rebuilding" when you have Rodgers.
The new terms these days is retooling. In most cases that's a line thrown out there to placate the masses, because often teams who use that phrase are in reality rebuilding. But here it's applicable, at least on paper. As long as they have a healthy Rodgers and since they're already begun rebuilding the D, the Packers may not be as far away from getting right back in the swing of things as some feel. Rodgers of course is the key. If his trajectory continues as it has this season, the Packers are in for a long dry spell. But if he bounces back to his previous superman years, then the Pack will return to the hunt.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new terms these days is retooling. In most cases that's a line thrown out there to placate the masses, because often teams who use that phrase are in reality rebuilding. But here it's applicable, at least on paper. As long as they have a healthy Rodgers and since they're already begun rebuilding the D, the Packers may not be as far away from getting right back in the swing of things as some feel. Rodgers of course is the key. If his trajectory continues as it has this season, the Packers are in for a long dry spell. But if he bounces back to his previous superman years, then the Pack will return to the hunt.

Dude is what, 35? I was dumbfounded that they gave him so much money in the offseason. His best days are behind him, and he ain't pulling no Brees or Brady. He likes booze and sucking dicks too much for that.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is what, 35? I was dumbfounded that they gave him so much money in the offseason. His best days are behind him, and he ain't pulling no Brees or Brady. He likes booze and sucking dicks too much for that.
I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he sure does look like someone whose best days are behind him. Like you said, he ain't no Brady or Brees, two ageless wonders. He seems to have lost something - not sure what it is, but I refuse to blame it all on just his sore knee. It's more than that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
35 is what? 10 years at QB played for AR. I could see him still being very good for 3 to 5 more years. Anyone think GB moves AR and starts a rebuild.