• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So long Judge

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You proved you can play here in regular season , but have done nothing in PS

Yankee ball is all about the Post Season,

You haven’t committed yourself to The Yankees by now in some way, don’t let the door hit you in the azz.

With that money we can pick up at least 3 impact players . 2 starters and a SS

See ya

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yankees fans don’t deserve nice things. Dude had an amazing season and he was booed by his home crowd in the playoffs. Yankees fans don’t deserve nice things.

You know what it costs to get to a game in NY?

Who’s the clown?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what it costs to get to a game in NY?

Who’s the clown?
Anyone who booed a man who hit 62 home runs this season and almost won a triple crown. I just paid 3k for two World Series seats in Philly. I don’t care how much some entitled New Yawka paid for their seat. You don’t boo a man over limited ABs when he had a monster season. Just makes that fan base look like entitled garbage.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You haven’t committed yourself to The Yankees by now in some way, don’t let the door hit you in the azz.

See ya
Just exactly how many of his home runs hurt the Yankees?

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who booed a man who hit 62 home runs this season and almost won a triple crown. I just paid 3k for two World Series seats in Philly. I don’t care how much some entitled New Yawka paid for their seat. You don’t boo a man over limited ABs when he had a monster season. Just makes that fan base look like entitled garbage.
It was well worth it though wasn't it.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was well worth it though wasn't it.
Greatest live sports moment I’ve ever had as a fan. The stadium was literally shaking after Harper’s 1st inning home run. Just wish it wasn’t the last Phillies win this season.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greatest live sports moment I’ve ever had as a fan. The stadium was literally shaking after Harper’s 1st inning home run. Just wish it wasn’t the last Phillies win this season.
Ya, I know the feeling, but not from that game though. Middleton should pay Judge ( Castellanos loses his job ) and Judge would hit 75 homers for the Phillies.
It's not a total loss, players will want to sign with this team, think of it as the first step in rebuilding a champion.
Harper got a ton of money, I don't see Philly fans booing him, and they did;t win the WS either. Maybe the Yankee team sucked, now that's a thought.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See ya
So it's settled then, everyone will be happier with Judge leaving the Yankees

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, I know the feeling, but not from that game though. Middleton should pay Judge ( Castellanos loses his job ) and Judge would hit 75 homers for the Phillies.
It's not a total loss, players will want to sign with this team, think of it as the first step in rebuilding a champion.
Harper got a ton of money, I don't see Philly fans booing him, and they did;t win the WS either. Maybe the Yankee team sucked, now that's a thought.
The object of my off season desire:

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness to Yankees fans I don't know that Judge is the guy to commit your franchise to moving forward. He's had what 2 healthy seasons? He's also, older, 31. He has all the makings of a guy that breaks down physically while costing you $45+ for the next 8-10 years. Maybe I'm wrong but I think he'll fall apart sooner than later.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's settled then, everyone will be happier with Judge leaving the Yankees
No, let’s get this straight. I love Aaron Judge, he’s everything you would want.

But, this is NY, business first. If he has any doubts about signing here then move on. We clearly need more than him to win.

I actually felt bad for him, I would never boo the guy. He was mentally drained, It’s exhausting. The timing sucked!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your phillyness is showing..

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness to Yankees fans I don't know that Judge is the guy to commit your franchise to moving forward. He's had what 2 healthy seasons? He's also, older, 31. He has all the makings of a guy that breaks down physically while costing you $45+ for the next 8-10 years. Maybe I'm wrong but I think he'll fall apart sooner than later.
You’re not so far off… it’s all about business here.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yankees fans don’t deserve nice things. Dude had an amazing season and he was booed by his home crowd in the playoffs. Yankees fans don’t deserve nice things.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by a Phillies fan!!!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!