• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Lebron flopped again lastnight

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if he was warned yet, but will Lebron ever be fined by the league?

Will he be fined before this season is up, because we know he will flop again?

Lets have fun and take some bets.

*This is not a troll thread, just having some fun with some bets

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:hell, if someone sets a "bar" so to speak, then i'll go for the over...:laugh3:

LeClown flopping. like asking if the sun's gonna come up tomorrow...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
show video? what play are you referring too?

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This happened last night. Double flop. Heat fans, how can you defend this so called "best player in the world"? What a joke of player.

Looks like a fraud and a bitch to me.

The refs are looking right at him. Paid off refs. How can any anyone respect this guy or today's NBA refs that are in charge of Heat games?

Actually, if you look close, it's a really a triple flop, in one play. OMG!

d8ed8539188c44c8db8550f250f66861.jpg

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to look bad coming from a Heat fan, but I would defend any player in the NBA on this (and have on many occasions). I guess you could say I am a flop apologist.

I don't know why so many NBA fans, commentators, and analysts alike think that they can measure the intent of a reaction, using only their eyes and a slow-motion replay, with any amount of accuracy.

There are so many factors that cannot be determined by simply watching a reply: reflex, momentum, balance, slippery floor, etc (speaking of flops in general not just this incident).

I cannot understand why people think that a person who has an elbow flying at them millimeters from their face should somehow be able to defy their body's urgent impulse to jerk the head away.

To warrant a warning, or fine, or suspension a flop MUST be extremely egregious. This comes nowhere close to that, IMO.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to look bad coming from a Heat fan, but I would defend any player in the NBA on this (and have on many occasions). I guess you could say I am a flop apologist.

I don't know why so many NBA fans, commentators, and analysts alike think that they can measure the intent of a reaction, using only their eyes and a slow-motion replay, with any amount of accuracy.

There are so many factors that cannot be determined by simply watching a reply: reflex, momentum, balance, slippery floor, etc (speaking of flops in general not just this incident).

I cannot understand why people think that a person who has an elbow flying at them millimeters from their face should somehow be able to defy their body's urgent impulse to jerk the head away.

To warrant a warning, or fine, or suspension a flop MUST be extremely egregious. This comes nowhere close to that, IMO.

LMAO. Please. Hahahahahahaha.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of the swings, Lebron wasnt even touched and he flopped his head back. Explain that!

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the swings, Lebron wasnt even touched and he flopped his head back. Explain that!

Did you read my entire post?

"I cannot understand why people think that a person who has an elbow flying at them millimeters from their face should somehow be able to defy their body's urgent impulse to jerk the head away."

Furthermore, on this particular play there is no way you can even be certain if contact took place or not... you would need a different angle.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO. Please. Hahahahahahaha.

It is my sincere and consistent thought on flopping.

If you go look at the thread when Stephenson got a warning (or was it a fine?) recently for his flop, I said the same thing and defended him.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I cannot understand why people think that a person who has an elbow flying at them millimeters from their face should somehow be able to defy their body's urgent impulse to jerk the head.

And fly towards the floor? Explain that!

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This happened last night. Double flop. Heat fans, how can you defend this so called "best player in the world"? What a joke of player.

Looks like a fraud and a bitch to me.

The refs are looking right at him. Paid off refs. How can any anyone respect this guy or today's NBA refs that are in charge of Heat games?

Actually, if you look close, it's a really a triple flop, in one play. OMG!

d8ed8539188c44c8db8550f250f66861.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if he was warned yet, but will Lebron ever be fined by the league?

Will he be fined before this season is up, because we know he will flop again?

Lets have fun and take some bets.

*This is not a troll thread, just having some fun with some bets

Last edited by a moderator:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And fly towards the floor? Explain that!

Does it honestly seem implausible that a player in a low defensive stance could lose his balance and fall after drastically altering the position of his head?

Look, I know flopping (i.e. attempting to deceive the ref by selling contact that either didn't exist or didnt' warrant the reaction) happens all the time. I just think we are starting to cry flop waaaay too often. It is not that easy to determine intent, which is why we have to settle with punishing the egregious cases.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ played through the initial elbow regardless of where his head went and he did not fall down until he got elbowed in the mouth by some one even bigger than he is.

Haters will bitch and whine about every thing he does because you do not possess the power of appreciating greatness because your lives are too dismal to let you see anything outside of your own sadness.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read my entire post?

"I cannot understand why people think that a person who has an elbow flying at them millimeters from their face should somehow be able to defy their body's urgent impulse to jerk the head away."

Furthermore, on this particular play there is no way you can even be certain if contact took place or not... you would need a different angle.

1. Its one thing to dodge a hit, but when you dodge and act like you been hit, is when it become a problem.

2. I watched ESPN all morning and they clearly showed that Lebron wasn't touched.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Its one thing to dodge a hit, but when you dodge and act like you been hit, is when it become a problem.

2. I watched ESPN all morning and they clearly showed that Lebron wasn't touched.

1. I can see what you're saying here. I agree that the holding of the face and remaining on the ground does not seem consistent with what happened. (but again, I don't have much certainty on that from what I'm able to see). But I think the stuff after the play is usually inconsequential and not what should worry us about true flopping.

2. I'll take your word for it , I do not recall seeing any other angles of the play, but I'm sure they exist.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ played through the initial elbow regardless of where his head went and he did not fall down until he got elbowed in the mouth by some one even bigger than he is.

Haters will bitch and whine about every thing he does because you do not possess the power of appreciating greatness because your lives are too dismal to let you see anything outside of your own sadness.

"Leave Lebron alone :bawling: " -Botslayer as usual

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok lets start the bets:

Bet #1: under/over is 3 for how many times Lebron will get caught flopping for the rest of the season. So if you see him flop, post it on this thread and we will keep count

Bet #2: Will Lebron be atleast warned before the season is over with?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I can see what you're saying here. I agree that the holding of the face and remaining on the ground does not seem consistent with what happened. (but again, I don't have much certainty on that from what I'm able to see). But I think the stuff after the play is usually inconsequential and not what should worry us about true flopping.

2. I'll take your word for it , I do not recall seeing any other angles of the play, but I'm sure they exist.

Its cool, im not trying to get in the debate of flopping, I just want to have fun with it with some bets, since its at its all time high right now