• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I've come to realize.............

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That as much as I want to start Smoke this week, he's a must sit if Flacco isn't playing. So, which of these choices would you start in his place? Non-PPR with bonus fer distance TD's...........damn I hate to sit him against tBengals!

DHenry @Indy
LMurray @Chicago
TRiddick vs Carolina
VMcDonald @Jax

Or, do I sit back and watch Jackson run fer 100 yards and maybe throw 3-4 times at Smoke????? Prolly gonna get my ass handed to me anyway. Dude I'm facing already has 23 points (Jones last night) and will be trotting out Kamara, ODB, MThomas, Sanders and Ravens D............think I'm fucked

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That as much as I want to start Smoke this week, he's a must sit if Flacco isn't playing. So, which of these choices would you start in his place? Non-PPR with bonus fer distance TD's...........damn I hate to sit him against tBengals!

DHenry @Indy
LMurray @Chicago
TRiddick vs Carolina
VMcDonald @Jax

Or, do I sit back and watch Jackson run fer 100 yards and maybe throw 3-4 times at Smoke????? Prolly gonna get my ass handed to me anyway. Dude I'm facing already has 23 points (Jones last night) and will be trotting out Kamara, ODB, MThomas, Sanders and Ravens D............think I'm fucked
id hold out hope RG3 starts and play smoke

otherwise id cross of murray hes not gonna get the work most likely...........
henry has gotten td's but very little actual work
Vance should have an OK week but hes not a redzone target and seems floored for 4-5 for 40-60

which lives riddick playing as the #2 wr with jones out.........and possibly JOhnsons ankle banged up

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id hold out hope RG3 starts and play smoke

otherwise id cross of murray hes not gonna get the work most likely...........
henry has gotten td's but very little actual work
Vance should have an OK week but hes not a redzone target and seems floored for 4-5 for 40-60

which lives riddick playing as the #2 wr with jones out.........and possibly JOhnsons ankle banged up
That's where I'm at too............got Riddick as a throw in fer the Doug Martin trade I made.............now I really wish I hadn't made that trade...........lol.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need the highest ceiling guy you can get. Riddick could get all kinds of dump offs and he has enough talent to make something happen. If it turns into a blowout, he has a lot of junk point potential. Henry has been hot, but he needs to get into the end zone to be worth your while. Murray is a back up now and I think Vance has a lower floor and lower ceiling than Riddick to be honest.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of those options are kinda crappy. Riddick is probably your safest option. Maybe Henry but all he's good for is hoping he can get some carries around the goalline. He's a total TD or bust player

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DHenry @Indy
LMurray @Chicago
TRiddick vs Carolina
VMcDonald @Jax

Think I would go Riddick.

Marvin Jones could miss Also, which opens more targets and increases the likelihood the Lions are playing from behind.

Even then, there might be somebody in FA better than all those options.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need the highest ceiling guy you can get. Riddick could get all kinds of dump offs and he has enough talent to make something happen. If it turns into a blowout, he has a lot of junk point potential. Henry has been hot, but he needs to get into the end zone to be worth your while. Murray is a back up now and I think Vance has a lower floor and lower ceiling than Riddick to be honest.

I agree with all of this

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This^^^^^^^^

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown is risky, but those options don't inspire me to make a move. He's still the best upside for a big play.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown is risky, but those options don't inspire me to make a move. He's still the best upside for a big play.
This is the only reason I haven't made the change yet. 7-9 points from Riddick or 2-20 from Brown. A 50 yard TD is worth 18 points in this league.............still debating.................