• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So it has come to this....

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]p0jwOl0CJd8#t=40[/YOUTUBE]

WWE is in Liverpool taping SmackDown today and the early reports coming out on the show reveal it's not going well, at least in the sense that the crowd isn't playing along with what WWE is offering.

It's bad.

It's so bad, in fact, that Vince McMahon himself apparently snapped, came out on stage, and berated the fans with a heel promo designed to get them to start responding to the action in the ring. According to various reports, he mocked the crowd, the city, claimed every other crowd on the UK tour was better, and told everyone in the arena to "have some fun, damn it".

This comes on the heels of Raw last night that featured a ton of WWE Network related chants that had to be edited out before airing the show on USA.

There's no way this will make the SyFy broadcast this coming Friday, but it's interesting to note that WWE went to these lengths to get the crowd into a show they can edit for heat later.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read spoilers for RAW that said it was a ton of very loud "where's our network?" chants (WWE botched the UK launch) but when I tuned to Raw during MNF halftime, I didn't hear any. I guess they dubbed over the audio